“A real find!”
Review of The Waterfront - CLOSED

The Waterfront
Price range: US$8 - US$33
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Waterfront is a relax and comfortable cafe selling Breakfast & Hot meals with great view over looking Bridlington Bay and Flamborough Head.
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Lovely sea views,great food.We had a brilliant breakfast prior to leaving Bridlington.Shame it isn't open in the evenings.

JackBlack1972, Owner at The Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Hi, thank you for taking time out to post a review

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Great Coffee, great staff, great location, good value for money stayed at the Expanse on north marine drive we adventured to the waterfront to sit outside and soak up the sea air over a cappuccino with my partner.

JackBlack1972, Owner at The Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

Thanks Steve, Im chuff you had a nice visit and the sun wash shinning hope theirs more to come....

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Love going here sat opposite the sea. Breakfast is very nice and good value. Sandwiches are nice and not to badly priced. Nice relaxed atmosphere, would just be perfect if staff were a bit happier and friendlier.

Hi, Im really please you left some nice comments about us, dealing and know about none too smiley team members......also name badges and comments slips coming soon so i can get more feed back to make business better for all customers.... thanks again

Reviewed 9 February 2013

Came down for a fry up the other day, saw lights on and people standing near the door, so parked up buying a pay and display ticket, walked over to be told its closed - even though its clearly advertised as being open 7 days a week!

JackBlack1972, Owner at The Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

Hi Frank,
Sorry you purchased a parking ticket only to find out we were closed. I have had chalk broads on display, 2 in the window (on your visit) and one inside The Waterfront for sometime now informing customers we would be close Mon-Fri from 6th Jan - Feb 8th so I could under take maintenance jobs to refresh the property ready for the coming season. The closed sign would of been on display on the door as well, I did take the open 7 days a week lettering of the windows mid Jan after thinking it could conflict with the chalk boards.

If you make yourself known to a member of staff on your next visit I would be please to refund an hours parking. (Quote FRANK)

Reviewed 13 November 2012

Me and a few of my friends went here one afternoon after a good hearty meal. After seeing some of the prices on the menu I thought that for the price it would of being a big hearty meal just what I was after except I was dissapointed! And so was my friend, when the food arrived the portions were poor + the food was warm in the middle cold on the outside after sending it back it returned to still be warm not hot like a meal should be I found it a struggle to eat as I didn't enjoy it I didn't want to send it back a second time as both the ladies (staff) that had being serving us had a face like thunder and made us feel like we were in the wrong so I didn't bother...me and my friend will not be returning unfortunatly. Although the only saving grace is the seaview and the cofee although the wait on that was yet again dissapointing. Wish them all the luck as a bew buisness but it definatly needs more work!

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to type up a review of your visit I have dealt your comments and it was nice to see you back the following week with friends enjoying the food and wine.

Please note that manual made coffee dose take time to make and if theirs a dozen coffees to make each 45/60 seconds per coffee and yours ticket is in the Q it will take a little time to get to your table. @ The Waterfront we don't sell instant coffee just proper coffee made as fast as we can.