“Superb food and seaview”
Review of The Waterfront - CLOSED

The Waterfront
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Waterfront is a relax and comfortable cafe selling Breakfast & Hot meals with great view over looking Bridlington Bay and Flamborough Head.
Paisley, Scotland
“Superb food and seaview”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Went here for lunch while out with my hubby . . . . . what a find! Restaurant was right on the seafront, well laid out and had a cosy, welcoming feel to it. Staff were friendly and efficient. Food was excellent - and we didn't have to wait very long for it. Hubby had a 5oz rump steak, which came on a 'sizzler grill' with tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and chips. He's normally a very fussy eater but he made short work of this and declared it was one of the best meals he'd ever had! I had steak and kidney pudding with peas, chips and an individual jug of gravy, and it too was delicious - the suet pastry was light and tasty with plenty of meaty filling, the peas were fresh and the chips cooked perfectly. The gravy looked a bit thicker than I would normally have had but was also very tasty. Portion sizes were perfect and the prices were very reasonable. I would certainly go again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited September 2013

Leeds UK
“Nice place for a seafront cafe/restaurant”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Came for a spot of lunch with the family. Had a few problems that was not really their fault . The debit card machine fell to pieces and would not work

The staff were young and very helpful. The food was very good quality and freshly cooked. I would reccomend this place and will come again

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank dinkyLeedsUK
ayrshire
“Lovely Lunch!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

A clean, tidy and inviting little restaurant. We popped in for lunch and were not disappointed. Serving staff were cheery and efficient and we did not have to wait too long for our meal.
I had homemade Quiche Lorraine which was delicious, my OH had a substantial and very tasty burger and my daughter a ham sandwich. We shared a pot of very moreish chips. Reasonably priced too we thought for great food in pleasant surroundings.

1 Thank loobylooayr
JackBlack1972, Manager at The Waterfront, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review.
“Lovely”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

I came for my birthday brekkie on the 21st. Nice food as always and quick service. Poached eggs a bit overdone which was a shame and I was a bit disappointed that the eggs on toast had increased in price by 25% on the new menu. It's also a shame you close so early in the week as I'd have loved to come for tea on Monday. Last food at 4 is a bit early

1 Thank clarabell77
Bridlington, United Kingdom
“Support local restaurants”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We went along to the waterfront as it was the first weekend that it has been open on an evening after 5.00p.m.
The menu has changed from "fine Dining" but none the less it was a good meal. The sizzling platter was excellent and with a bottle of wine starting at £9.95 ( for a very presentable Red wine)
was great value for money.

So come on you Bridders, support your local business, we moan often enough about closures,its well worth a visit.