“I was shocked at the entrance price.............”

John Bull Rock Factory
Ranked #5 of 9 Tours in Bridlington
Reviewed 13 July 2014

.........it wasn't as expensive to get in as I thought it would be. We went on a rainy day in July, the play gym looked really busy so we didn't go in there (much to my daughters disgust!) the factory tour opens at 1 so we went in the cafe to have a drink before it opened, the cafe wasn't expensive, we didn't eat there but looking at the prices the food was really reasonable. We went into the factory which was really busy, I think when it's busy they should give you time slots, but the guys in the factory did a great job of organising everyone, we made our own rock which my 4 year old loved doing, it cost £1 each to make your own rock, again not expensive, we tested some cookies and my daughter made a chocolate lolly, which again only cost £1. The gift shop isn't expensive. It's just a shame we didn't go in the play gym but it really did look very busy.

1  Thank WorrilowLady
There are newer reviews for John Bull Rock Factory

Reviewed 12 July 2014

It was extremely busy when we arrived so we had a coffee in the cafe and waited. Friendly, helpful staff. Interesting and informative. Kids loved making their own stick of rock.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Although my children are only small 1,2 and 3 they enjoyed the factory especially making chocolate lollipops the staff in the shops and factory were very helpful

1  Thank Ollyboll
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Great value for money tasting of rock and sweets, very interesting. Also play area next door good food good, food was great.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We arrived and let my 2 year old wear himself out in the play gym, was very reasonably priced and my son had a whale of a time running of steam.
The staff are very friendly and we loved the tour (although we have done it before), rolling rock and watching sweets being made, then sampling them with biscuits on your way round. Then have a good look round the shop that sells sweets and gifts for all ages.