“Good value food”

Ranked #68 of 217 Restaurants in Bridlington
Description: Post code YO15 3AH
Description: Post code YO15 3AH
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We had been to this restaurant before when we visit Bridlington and found the food excellent and good value for money I would say this is the best restaurant in Bridlington for excellent food and great value for money , The staff could not be more helpful as when we left the restaurant I did not know that I had left my Glasses but the lady who found then went outside to look for us which I really appreciated

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We were in Bridlington at the weekend and went in as normal, the food is plenty, tasty and all made fresh, highly recommend the chunky veg soup, Roast of the day and don't forget the Stew and Dumplings (Hugh). The staff and especially the chef go out of their way to help and make the food you way nothing is to much trouble. well done and keep up the good service.

If your going to Bridlinton you most call in, go on you know you want to.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

My Husband, Daughter & myself had breakfast at this restaurant on Sunday & Monday this week. Lovely breakfast fast service great value for money & all served with a smile.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I was recently visiting family in Briddlington. Being a fussy eater and not one to take risks eating in new establishments I tend to normally stick to the big chains when eating out.
However I was drawn firstly to the price of a special on the board outside( Homemade steak pie, veg, chips gravy pot of tea £4:25 that put me in 2 minds but with the place busy inside, (which is always a good sign) I took a risk.
I honestly couldnt fault the place and believe me I can be very picky and complain more than most ( to the annoyance of my better half)
Food was spot on we ate there for the remaining 4 days of our holiday and couldnt fault one visit.
What I liked more than anything was the young lad serving (George) even when it was busy he would always apologise and acknowledge our presence and was always with us within a couple of minutes.

If I am being really picky, there was no steak pie left on our last day so I reluctantly had the fish and chips ( Not liking change) It was equally as nice.
In a way I am glad it was our last day because I couldnt of chose between the pie or fish and chips on the last day!!

See you next year!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Seemed good value for the price but was very dissatisfied chips were burnt, peas weren't mushy but runny. fish was tasteless worst meal I have had in a long time wont be coming back to this place again