“Anniversary ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Been here many times and the food and service are always excellent, the staff make you feel welcome and nothing is too much trouble for them. An Added bonus is they do not have an alcohol licence so you can take your own so is good if your on a budget. Always best to book if there's a big party of you but if not they always try to fit you in.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 3 April 2016

I don't normally leave reviews but after this food I feel I should the takeaway said it would take 50-60 mins to arrive 120 was the time it took when it arrived it was cold and inedible quite frankly disgusting total waste of money the rice had a slimy texture to it it was totally cold I did not phone to complain as it was already 930 pm phone today joyper think the delivery time was fine because they were busy !! I said it must of been riding around which they denied for it to be that cold and they said I should have phoned them what to take another 2 hours and offered me 25% off there joking won't be ordering again the worst Indian food I've ever tasted beware

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank 397jules28
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

With family living in Bridlington we often wonder where to go for a lovely evening out, whoever comes to Bridlington we always suggest Joypur. The food is delicious, possibly the best Indian meal I've ever had. The staff are always welcoming, attentive and make you feel at home. They were very helpful and informative for members of the family with dietary requirements. The decor isn't anything amazing but I think that's half the charm. I can't recommend this restaurant enough!!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 14 March 2016

Went to this restaurant with a work colleague for dinner on a cold March evening. The food was pretty tasty, I enjoyed a couple of poppadoms with pickles and then the tandoori chicken with rice and a roti bread. I'd certainly go again! However, there's only about 6 customers in the restaurant so why do the staff feel the need to rush me? I don't mind someone coming to ask me if the food is ok. I kind of expect it but I really object to being asked if I'm finished when I've only eaten one poppadom and still have a full one to go! Can't you see I haven't finished? Anyway maybe I'm wrong on that but then I'm about halfway through my main course. I'm talking with my colleague and again I'm asked "are you finished"? I've got my cutley in the open, not finished position. Can't you see that? It was really, really irritating. So irritating that I commented about it as I paid the bill. I really would have given a higher rating as the food was very nice.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Great meal, very tasty and inexpensive, the lamb Balti was delicious and the chicken was super tender,not licensed do took own wine so made it even better on the pocket

Date of visit: February 2016