All reviewsoriginal featuresperiod featureshigh standardplace to staytea and coffeecant wait to returnquality beddingplenty of choicefirst classhome from homeperfect stayweekend breakbeautiful roomnothing too much troubletoastcouldn't do enoughoff road parking
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Had a brilliant stay at this hotel. The room was clean, tidy, with a lovely en-suite. The ocean view we had from our room was lovely. The owners were very friendly and helpful. The choice of breakfast was wonderful. I would highly recommend this hotel.

1  Thank jules2160
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Stayed in Room 3 at this hotel on 21st and 22nd June we chose it because of the reviews on Tripadvisor and they weren't wrong. Phil and Gill the owners were very nice and friendly. Breakfast was delicious, help yourself to cereals of every kind you could think of and porridge if ordered the previous evening. As much toast as you could eat as you could just put the slices of bread through the continuous toaster machine and a good old fry-up. The room was very nice with tasteful decor and very good quality bedding and curtains.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ISLANDFAMILY37
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Three Gables for one night on the 26th May, we chose the Three Gables because of the excellent reviews, well can I add my name to the list, my first contact was with Phil to book the night, he was friendly and helpfull, on our arrival we were greeted by both Phil and Gill, who immediatly made us feel at home, we chatted a few minutes over a drink then were shown to our room....wow, it was huge, great comfy bed and a sofa, all the furniture was proper furniture not the usual cheap stuff you associate with bed and breakfast accomodation, the bathroom was large and both rooms spotless. Nice large tv in the room as well as tea and coffe making facilities.
An excellent off street car park at the rear is an added bonus. It appears that the owners are slowly bringing the place up to their standard, which I have to say is very high.

Breakfast was excellent served by Gill who chatted and took an interest in what we had done the day before...it was like we were old friends.

This place is a gem..you would be foolish not to stay there if needing accomodation in Bridlington
this place is the best I am sure. Gill and Phil are excellent hosts, my only other observation would be that they do not charge enough !!!!!!!! its a bargain at the price.

By the way Gill and Phil,Gill can still have my car if you want to buy it for her Phil..lol

Room Tip: We were in room 3 I believe..excellent
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My wife and I have now visited the Three Gables twice during May. Having been in the trade for 20years both of us thought this location was superb run by two people who without hesitation went out of their way to make our stay most pleasurable. The room was absolutely clean, well furnished with a excellent bed. The breakfast was totally superb and again saw for my own eyes that they went out of their way to deal with all special needs of different people. My only negative observation is what the customer gets is far to cheap, because other people will charge more and not supply what is on offer here. They deserve all the accolades that have been given. PS One has the added facility of private parking

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank kengolf28
Reviewed 27 May 2013

it was our first time at the three gables,couldnt fault the room it was spotless,the breakfast and evening meal was lovely and nothing was too much trouble for the hosts gill and phil they are lovely people.the hotel full stop was really lovely hope to go back soon .