“Excellent holiday”
Review of Three Gables

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bridlington
Three Gables
Ranked #43 of 117 Bridlington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

Phill & jill have got it bang on cant wait to go back they go out of there way for all your needs bedrooms are first class meals are excellent short walk to the harbour two lovely people make you feel so welcome

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Gerard H

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Close to spa and harbour this guest house is clean and comfy,beautifully decorated,breakfast was very good,I left some items in the room when I left which they posted back to me free of charge,I was very impressed with everything,even the weather!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We had a lovely stay at this b and b, close to the spa and the beach. room was a good size and very clean, tea and coffee in the rooms. The hosts were very friendly and so were the guests .
Lovely cooked breakfast set us on our way.
would highly recommend a stay at the Three Gables.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

Wanted somewhere close to Brid Spar . Booked here and was very happy I did. Could not fault the place very clean and the owners where very pleasant . Food was excellent . Would recommend it........................................................

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Had a brilliant stay at this hotel. The room was clean, tidy, with a lovely en-suite. The ocean view we had from our room was lovely. The owners were very friendly and helpful. The choice of breakfast was wonderful. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jules2160
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Stayed in Room 3 at this hotel on 21st and 22nd June we chose it because of the reviews on Tripadvisor and they weren't wrong. Phil and Gill the owners were very nice and friendly. Breakfast was delicious, help yourself to cereals of every kind you could think of and porridge if ordered the previous evening. As much toast as you could eat as you could just put the slices of bread through the continuous toaster machine and a good old fry-up. The room was very nice with tasteful decor and very good quality bedding and curtains.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ISLANDFAMILY37
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Three Gables for one night on the 26th May, we chose the Three Gables because of the excellent reviews, well can I add my name to the list, my first contact was with Phil to book the night, he was friendly and helpfull, on our arrival we were greeted by both Phil and Gill, who immediatly made us feel at home, we chatted a few minutes over a drink then were shown to our room....wow, it was huge, great comfy bed and a sofa, all the furniture was proper furniture not the usual cheap stuff you associate with bed and breakfast accomodation, the bathroom was large and both rooms spotless. Nice large tv in the room as well as tea and coffe making facilities.
An excellent off street car park at the rear is an added bonus. It appears that the owners are slowly bringing the place up to their standard, which I have to say is very high.

Breakfast was excellent served by Gill who chatted and took an interest in what we had done the day before...it was like we were old friends.

This place is a gem..you would be foolish not to stay there if needing accomodation in Bridlington
this place is the best I am sure. Gill and Phil are excellent hosts, my only other observation would be that they do not charge enough !!!!!!!! its a bargain at the price.

By the way Gill and Phil,Gill can still have my car if you want to buy it for her Phil..lol

Room Tip: We were in room 3 I believe..excellent