“Went out of his way to please”
Review of Yogi's

Yogi's
Ranked #91 of 213 Restaurants in Bridlington
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Had a day trip out from Leeds last weekend and struggled to find anywhere to buy chips and peas that were vegetarian. Was tipped off to Yogi's and it certainly didn't disappoint. The man himself made me a special blend of mushy peas 'because I was a special vegetarian'. Absolutely great service and delicious outstanding food, even for a simple dish. Thank goodness this place exists! 10/10.

There are newer reviews for Yogi's

Reviewed 6 August 2014

sorry to say my wife and myself was very disappointed on our visit to yogis.No doubt about it he is one of the most friendly me I have met,His fish was nicely cooked however ruined by a liberal covering of mushy peas Chips undercooked and white when questioned about this he said his chips were cooked ala dente,as a chef myself with over 50 years experience I have never heard of chips cooked this way A point in his favour was that there was a reduction in the bill but alas I am afraid we wont be making a second visit sorry Yogi

Reviewed 31 July 2014

What can be said that has not already been said for the last four years when we discovered Yogis café and we experienced a fantastic café and owner very friendly and polite great food and fantastic value for money. We always visit Yogis at least twice a day when we are in Bridlington during our holiday. We would recommend a visit to Yogis to anyone . Looking forward to going again.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Yogi is the most friendly proprietor in Bridlington. Nothing is too much trouble for him. Food is great value. Coffee nicest we had in Bridlington.

1  Thank Hairytony W
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I'm vegetarian and trying to get chips and mushy peas in Yorkshire is no mean feat - everything is cooked in beef dripping. I asked one of the fish and chip shops if there was anywhere that cooks it in vegetable oil and they pointed us towards Yogi's. The owner is lovely, and the food was great. The mushy peas were very different and he made us both a special coffee which was amazing. He cooked my boyfriend some pan fried haddock with garlic which was apparently amazing. He then wanted to only charge us £6 which was madness, we ended up paying him more but only after he insisted that we tasted it in front of him to ensure it was worth it! Crazy little place but great.

1  Thank smittenbunny