“For the price of a pint”

Bridlington Pirate Ship
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Bridlington
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant is all I can say.
For £1 each the 3 of us had some of the best fun over 10 minutes we have ever had.
My 5 year old son loved the pirate theme as well as the waves and laughed the whole time.
A must do if visiting Bridlington, a great price and not too long.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

At £1 per person this ship is fun, entertaining and it gives you some great views.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

My children love going on the pirate ship and with it been so reasonable priced we never say no! In my opinion not being a lover of boat rides the short trip is just enough to keep us all happy.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

At first, I thought £1 for a ten minute ride..."big deal." I wasn't concerned about the money, but I wondered where a boat could go in ten minutes. Well, after watching it leave and come back (within a 15 minute time span) we decided we'd have a ride on it. What great fun it was! Sure, it was only a short ride, but in the absence of a "pleasure boat," it was a great way to get out on the ocean. The boat used to be a fishing cobble, so the Skipper told us, but with the decline of fishing, he decided to "think outside the box" and came up with this idea. It was a delightful journey, out of the harbour and along the "North" shoreline as far as "Trinity Cut." It was a great opportunity to feel the wind on the face and bring back happy childhood memories of boat rides from the harbour. It was only a short ride, but for the money and the experience, it was terrific! Thanks guys. By the way, I lost my hat on the pier. The Skipper of the boat found it, (on a lower level of the pier) and a couple of hours later I was reunited with my hat. He was trying to find my phone number, but being a Canadian number, he'd not have had much success. So he hung on to it in the hopes we'd come back for it. We did, and I was thrilled to get it back. I hope he had that beer on me!

Reviewed 15 January 2014

To add to a brilliant sunny Saturday afternoon we discovered the Pirate ship. If we hadn't been worried about appearing greedy we would have stayed on for more than one sailing! Admittedly the sea was like a millpond but it was wonderful to be out in the harbour - started our weekend off so well. For a landlubber this was excitement! Laugh out loud enjoyment. Thank you. We shall seek you out next time we call in at Bridlington, A bargain indeed.

1  Thank Sharron B