“A fun night out for all the family.”
Review of Megaslam Wrestling

Megaslam Wrestling
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A fun night out for all the family.”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Over the past year we have attended quite a few Megaslam wrestling events. Held in a variety of different venues including Cresswell Social Club, The Winding Wheel Chesterfield, The Dunes Complex Mablethorpe and The Spa Bridlington.
The first thing this should tell you is how hard these guys work. If you attend a Megaslam show (and you really should) you will leave entertained and with a smile on your face.
Having been stung by attending some other UK wrestling shows I was dubious about attending the first time. Within about 5 minutes of the first match I realized that these guys cared about what they do, took pride in their craft and cared that the audience had a good time.
There are a variety of larger than life characters that the kids can cheer and boo and generally shout there heads off at. My 2 boys (7&13) love it and even my wife enjoys it :).
For people who are wrestling fans the action in the ring is of a pretty high standard and there are some talented Megastars on display.
I never thought that I would travel to see a UK wrestling show but in August we traveled from Derbyshire to Bridlington for one of Megaslam's flagship shows at The Spa.
The venue is amazing and lends itself to a big show atmosphere. Megaslam didn't disappoint and put on a to class show that showcased lots of different wrestling styles. We stopped for the meet and greet after and it was nice to chat to the guys who signed for the kids and posed for photos.
We enjoyed it so much we're back in October (28th) for their next flagship show.
For me Megaslam Wrestling offers a terrific family night out and great value for money.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank ChrisBigg

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing entertainment for all ages ”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

We came to watch megaslam on aug 19th at spa in bridlington. Fantastic show from start to finish! My children still talk about seeing u all and we are looking forward to seeing u again. Everybody who was there young to senior was so involved and entertained. Would definitely recommended to anyone to watch. Keep up the hard work guys

4 Thank Natp1986