“Lovely bar and beach cafe ,”
Review of Richie's Cafe-bar

Richie's Cafe-bar
Ranked #22 of 227 Restaurants in Bridlington
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 12 September 2014

I am reviewing riches bar on the behalf of all my family we stayed in brid last week and had a lovely time they have a lovely decking area where you can take in the lovely views of the north and south beach , me and my husband had drinks every afternoon listening to the music it is a dog friendly place we ate breakfast one morning and it was cooked perfect and the bacon butties are very tasty ,every thing is freshly baked and cooked the menu is great at every meal time , my mum and dad had fish and chips to take away they cooked them fresh and they really enjoyed their lunch . On Wednesday nights you can sit and watch the life boat and life guards training while sat eating your meal on the seafront and they all eat here which is a good sign this place has every thing a lovely bar , resturant , cafe ,and take away but most of all it is clean and the staff are polite .Thanks richies keep up the good work we will be back soon x

1  Thank BEVTREV

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Lovely position on the promenade. Spacious enough for my elderly mum in law's scooter and lovely to be able to take our dog inside. Very popular with dog owners, all well behaved. Food was plentiful. Recommended.

Richies777, Owner at Richie's Cafe-bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2014

Yes very dog friendly we love our four legged friends. Thanks for the review, look forward to welcoming you again.

Richie

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Spent nine days n bridlington .great. Weather so was on the beach alot . Was in richies cafe a good bit. Some lunch times some tea time an even seeing the sun go down over the bay with a cold drink. Its all there whatever you want. Great food fish and chips, spuds toasties, pasta dishes etc. Couldnt find anything to give out about great value ,.spotless clean. Good kids portions too. Def best fish n chips n brid. The staff were so nice and polite. Richie u run a great place . Keep it up just wat u need rite on the beach, even if it only for an ice cream or some of your choc brownie wth ice cream. Will b bck some day.

Richies777, Owner at Richie's Cafe-bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Many thanks Angela, loved meeting you all, we are getting a frame for Dave's Dublin shirt this week and it will be going on the wall, will include one of the pictures of Facebook of you all. A permanent reminder of your holiday.

Richie x

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Just got back home here Ireland have to say Riches cafe-bar dish,s up some of the food in town and cooked while you wait has for the staff as you say in England its ten out of ten from Len well its ten out of ten from this Irish family

There should be one of these for customers Dave as you and your family would get all Five Stars too. It was a pleasure meeting you all an we look forward to seeing you all again.

Richie x

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I brought my family down for breakfast and I was greeted when I was queuing to place our orders. The two young ladies were very helpful and took our orders no problem. It was nice to see the local life guards getting there breakfast before work. Our food arrived after a short while. Everything was to out satisfaction and nice and hot. It's probably not even worth mentioning but the fried eggs were pretty hard when they came, but everything else was excellent. We experienced no problems and thanked the staff as they said goodbye when we left. I would recommend this place and I'll be back soon. Thank you. :)

As for the prices. I regularly drink/eat at Starbucks and your prices are cheaper so it's fine by me. I understand that been on the front your overheads are probably huge. Like you've mentioned before, your prices are clearly stated for the public to see.

Richies777, Owner at Richie's Cafe-bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Great review but sorry to hear that your eggs were overcooked, we can blitz an egg in a minute and provide another, but I wouldn't have asked either if I was elsewhere too. We do love customers like yourself and it's a pleasure to get feedback from you.

Many thanks