“Best sweet shop in England”

Memory Lane Sweet Shop
Ranked #4 of 11 Shopping in Bridlington
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

This little sweet shop really does take down memory lane you name it he's got it we go in about twice a week and are never disappointed

1  Thank Tanya L

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I am a regular visitor to this shop. It never ceases to amaze me the choice of sweets from my childhood along with some new favourites every now and again fro USA. I cannot recommend this place highly enough. Friendly happy service. If your in the area please give it a try.

2  Thank Paul Psyco Shre... W
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Brilliant shop with almost all the sweets I can remember from my childhood.Great friendly service. I like to take my kids for a treat. Sometimes I just like to take myself. ;-)

1  Thank David L