“Great level of service throughout,delicious food.”
Review of Manor Court Hotel

Manor Court Hotel
Ranked #26 of 118 Bridlington B&B and Inns
“Great level of service throughout,delicious food.”
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

I am a local retired male from Bridlington, which is about one and a half miles from this Hotel. Whenever we have visitors that need accommodation we recommend Manor Court, the accommodation is excellent with well appointed rooms.
The restaurant is divided in three different parts, you have the main restaurant, the bar restaurant that is in the centre part of the hotel , and an Italian restaurant that opens every evening.
I have been going to the bar restaurant every Tuesday for the last 12 years with friends and have found their 12 to 7 menu excellent. A choice of about 10 main course meals all priced at£6.50 are available and the quality and quantity are second to non.
I would recommend this hotel and restaurant to anyone.

Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Rotherham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2013

My first impression of a hotel is how well you are greeted on arrival, closely followed by cleanliness, and this hotel scores full marks on both.
The reason for our stay was to attend a friend's birthday dinner which was being held there. This is the second time we have stayed. Our room this time was smaller than the first time we stayed, but it was of no consequence as we were only there overnight. It was tastefully decorated, the TV worked, the bathroom was spotlessly clean, there were plenty of towels, a good hospitality tray, and the bed was comfortable. There were courtesy toiletries, but I always bring my own.
The staff are very friendly and pleasant. I can't comment on the Italian restaurant as we didn't eat there, we were in the bistro area.The food we had for dinner at the party was really good. There were probably about 30 of us, all eating at the same time, and I ordered a rare fillet steak and it was perfect, so that says a lot for the chef.
Breakfast is very good. You are greeted on arrival in the breakfast room and seated at well spaced tables. You are served at the table.
There is a good choice, and you don't have to mess about making your own tea and trying to find somewhere for the tea bag, or trying to get toast out of one of those dreadful machines. This is all brought to you in a very polite and friendly mannner in a calm environment. I ordered poached eggs and they were just as I would cook them at home. I got the impression that you could mix and match from the menu and have more if you were still hungry.
The hotel is about three miles from Bridlington. It's on the main road so you can get a bus if you don't fancy taking the car. It's in a prime spot for touring around the area as well.
I would recommend this hotel to my friends.

Room Tip: Ask about the difference between standard and superior. Standard are very good.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank coral1954
newcastle upon tyne
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 4 nights with my wife and 4 kids and have to say, I was really impressed with the hotel:
Location: Ideal, away from all the noise and busy city center. (5 mins in the car from town center)
Rooms: Very clean and spacious with basic comforts, ie, coffee, tea bags, milk and bottles of water supplied at no extra cost. Sky TV with sports channels, kept me happy, when we were in the room. The room also came with a hairdryer, which if I had hair would have come in very handy...
Air-con: Would have been a big plus, as it did get sticky in the room because of humid nights.
Beds: Very comfortable with clean bed linen.
Bathroom: Size of the bathroom (shower+bath tub) complimented the room and was clean with all basics provided.
Staff: Very friendly and helpful at all times, with smiles...
Breakfast: No one could ever complain about the breakfast at this hotel, great choice of food to choose from, both hot and cold and in generous portions. Cheese Omelette was the best I've had anywhere.
Unfortunately there wasn't much to do at the hotel, in terms of kids activities or leisure. A small gym would have helped (for gym enthusiasts like me), to relax in after a busy day and a small play area for kids (as there is space for one, in the large courtyard like area).
Overall: I would recommend this hotel without hesitation to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Bridlington.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Bedford, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 May 2013

This was recommended by friends who had fallen across it while visiting nearby Burton Agnes House, so when they took us to Burton Agnes it seemed logical to visit the restaurant.

And what a treat was in store.

The menu is wide and varied, the food is fresh and delicious and the service is second to none. There is also an on site pizza and pasta restaurant (not tried yet)

Overall I'd give this a highly recommended if or no other reason than the twice cooked chips which are as good if not better than any I can remember.
Top tip - try the black pudding starter - to die for !

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Whaley Bridge
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Stayed 2 nights at this lovely hotel. Our 3rd stay. The room was great and the bed very comfortable. It was a superior room. There is an Italian restaurant as well as the Bar selling Bar meals. Both establishments serve lovely food. The service is fantastic, all the staff are very helpful, endly. We stay at many hotels in the country and this is the best one we have stayed at. Would recommend it to anyone. We had gone for a birding weekend, it is close to a lot of the major birding places, Flamborough, Filey and Bempton Cliffs.

Room Tip: choose a room which does not back onto the road for a quieter nights sleep.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Donna H
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We only booked our Easter weekend break on Good Friday morning and found this perfect hotel. We wanted to stay in Whitby but as we had left it so late there were only the expensive places to stay but which we were realy pleased about once we arrived at Manor Court Hotel. The hotel is situated on the out skirts of Bridlington. Though it is situated on the main road and our room was on the main road side of the hotel, the traffic wasn't an issue when sleeping at night. The bedroom was large and spacious, with a shower room, which is ideal for us and the bed was really comfortable. The cooked breakfast was perfect, my husband had a cooked breakfast everyday, where as I had it the first morning then opted for porridge and fruit the other 2 days, which were as delious as the cooked breakfast. The hotel has 2 restaurants, an Italian and a bistro. We tried the Italian on the first night and the food was to die for! We also tried the bistro on our last night, but only had starters & a dessert as weren't too hungrey and the foood again was delious. We will definately stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room over looking the court yard as they are away from the road.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Karen P
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I have stayed once and it was absolutely fine. I have used it for lunch many times, very friendly service and food ranging from simple things like jacket potatoes to some very nice looking steaks and Italian food. The staff couldn't be more helpful.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business