“Friendly accomodation for family holidays or weekend get aways”

Maryland Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #26 of 117 Bridlington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Lovely friendly people me an my sister felt so at home will definatly stay here time an time again accomodated to our every need. Lovely food can not recomend this place enough thank you for making our weekend extra special guys hope to see you again very soon! Not just gained new regular customers but also new friends

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed 7 October 2013

stayed here for 2 nights with my sister in October.
was so happy with everything...
- lovely breakfast, lovely rooms and amazing people.
brilliant service from the moment we arrived to the second we left.

Would highly recommend this b&b to anyone.

Thanks again for a lovely stay guys!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank DaniMainp
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Luckily we were referred by another fully booked guest house. We arrived friday 13th sept early evening and stayed till sunday 15th. Paul and lynne were very friendly and showed us around. Comfy guest lounge to sit and chat over a quick drink and a big family bedroom with separate private bathroom all kept immaculately clean with bathrobes, shower gel, soap, etc only normally expected in top hotels.
lovely home cooked breakfast. Free parking permit for on street parking directly outside the guest house and easy walking to brid town centre.
thankyou once again to paul and lynne for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank shortcircuit1964
Reviewed 11 September 2013

As Bridlington has been a favourite destination of ours over the years I chose it again for my birthday weekend treat. I booked the Maryland because of its reviews on tripadvisor. I wasn't disappointed, Lynne and Paul were very friendly and their guest house was spotlessly clean. I was surprised by the number of products and items in our room for our use, including dressing gowns which you only find in top hotels. The breakfast was excellent and cooked perfectly. I was particularly impressed and surprised by a birthday card and bottle of wine waiting for me in our room, what a lovely touch.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I stayed over night in room 3with my son boyfriend and his two daughters we where made to feel welcome and the room was perfect paul and lynne are lovely people the food was lovely and my son loved his breakfast and these people make a banging brew I would defernatly recomend this bed and breakfast to anybody whoever reads this and stays here you wont be dissapointed thank you paul and lynne thank you very much for having us

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Had a family weekend away and stayed here, the owners Lynne & Paul are very welcoming & friendly. Child friendly as well which was brilliant after some stays in b&b's, my children didn't want to leave! Fab location from the beach and shops as well, I will certainly be recommending it to all my family & friends :-)

Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

I just recently stayed at the Maryland bnb and again wot superb host lynne and Paul were so inviting will again be staying there. 5 star all the way. They went through extra lenghts to prepare our room and made us feel at home not to mention the delicious breakfast in the morning, I would highly recommend.thanks again