Amazing value for money. The apartment was spotless and the view was second to none. Owners were lovely and accommodating of our 2 kids. Planning on returning next year. Thanks very much.
Everything from start to finish was flawless with this flat, we have no complaints whatsoever. Prior to our break, we liaised with Pat who was very helpful and informative, and when we were there, Yvonne, her daughter, was always on hand to assist us where needed.
When researching this flat, there were some key bits of information that we were missing, so I thought i'd include them here:
1) Flat 6 is that it is up on the 4th floor (68 steps). This does however have its advantages, firstly it's good exercise, but secondly, the views.......
2) ......the views from the windows are excellent. The photos of the view on tripadvisor do not do justice at all, the windows are the whole width of the apartment and you can see right over the sea and across Bridlington.
3) The accomodation is on York Road which is very close to everything, in particular Leisure World (the arcades, fair, etc) but is high enough up to not be noisy at all.
4) Car parking is quite busy, when we arrived, we found a good parking spot on the street which we later realised was quite lucky as the street does get full. We left the car in the same space for the whole of our holiday and used the Bridlington land train as well as walking to lots of places that are very close.
5) The flat itself has just been refurbished and we were one of the first to be using the new induction cooker, large shower, etc. Everything has been done to a high standard and is clean and modern.
6) There is an electricity meter which requires £1 coins to run. It turns out that it's only the cooker, shower and small in-line boiler (for hot water) that use this, the lighting and power sockets don't seem to. Oddly when we arrived the meter was full to the brim and 4 days later, having had showers and cooked a couple of small meals, it had only gone down 1/4 We didn't have to put a pound coin in for the whole of our stay!
7) The flat is equipped with all kinds of useful things, candles, matches, pots and pans, washing up liquid, kitchen roll, cleaning stuff, cooking utensils, an iron, etc.
All in all, we would definitely stay here again. If you're looking for somewhere to stay in Bridlington then this is the place to go, it is so close to everything.
Had a fantastic weekend stay at the Donnybrook holiday flat. We had the top floor apartment with great views of the coast and town centre. The apartment was clean modern and comfortable. We will definitely be staying again in the future.
I stayed with my young son for 2 nights and had the best weekend. Very clean and confortable, well situated, friendly atmosphere. I would definitely go again and would recommend to anyone wishing to stay in Bridlington no matter how long or short their stay.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
A+ 6 stars out of 5 from me.
The owners we're brilliant and the accommodate was the best I have ever stopped in on the east coast. I can not recommend Donnybrook enough. You will not go wrong booking here. Thank you
Lovely place delightful owners - totally recommend a visit - excellent value for money too! This is a really good place ideally situated near the sea, shops and a fabulous fish and chip shop nearby!
We have stayed here a few times now and wouldnt stay any where else. The flats are stunning, clean, and i always feel at home. Its child friendly, & the location is excellent its a stone throw away from the beach, and 2 min walk to the arcades, shops etc.