I stayed here this weekend as part of a trip to watch Liverpool fc. Staff were friendly and room/breakfast was great considering the price we paid through a deal as being members at the de vere group but I warn all guests to avoid room 101! We didn't get in until 1am, but I was continuously woken up by guests coming home laughing and shouting as the room is right next to the lift/stairs to other floors!
I would come back though but only if I could get a better room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Liverpool is situated just 400 yards from the main junction of the M57and M62 motorways and is a great base for exploring the busy centres of Liverpool and Warrington. Located near to Whiston and Lime Street Stations it is ideal for quick access to Liverpool City Centre and Liverpool John Lennon Airport is just 8 miles away. Village Hotel Liverpool has 63 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, a cafe, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Village Hotel Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Hotel, Liverpool Hotel Whiston
- Village Hotel Leisure Liverpool
- Village Hotel Whiston
- Village Hotel Liverpool Whiston, Merseyside