Below par for a de Vere. Cold room and public areas, TV not working, bedside light not working, really uncomfortable bed, food distinctly average and generally lacking in atmosphere. This is the first de Vere property I've stayed in where I'd definitely not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Liverpool is situated just 400 yards from the main junction of the M57and M62 motorways and is a great base for exploring the busy centres of Liverpool and Warrington. Located near to Whiston and Lime Street Stations it is ideal for quick access to Liverpool City Centre and Liverpool John Lennon Airport is just 8 miles away. Village Hotel Liverpool has 63 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, a cafe, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and LateRooms so you can book your Village Hotel Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Hotel, Liverpool Hotel Whiston
- Village Hotel Leisure Liverpool
- Village Hotel Whiston
- Village Hotel Liverpool Whiston, Merseyside