Room cold, window faulty (wouldnt close) room was above function room so very loud music all night. Bath was made for a small child. Double bed was 2 singles pushed together. Room was near the door for the floor so was banging all night. Due to window being broken we could hear the motorway clearly. The only plus point was the restaurant. Good food and excellent staff. Would never stay here agin deeply disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Liverpool is situated just 400 yards from the main junction of the M57and M62 motorways and is a great base for exploring the busy centres of Liverpool and Warrington. Located near to Whiston and Lime Street Stations it is ideal for quick access to Liverpool City Centre and Liverpool John Lennon Airport is just 8 miles away. Village Hotel Liverpool has 63 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, a cafe, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Hotel, Liverpool Hotel Whiston
- Village Hotel Leisure Liverpool
- Village Hotel Whiston
- Village Hotel Liverpool Whiston, Merseyside