Stayed in this hotel for work and it was very useful as there was a big team of us which the hotel were able to accommodate all of us.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
The bar area was a good spot to meet the rest of the team for food as this was the only place close enough to eat and drink before heading to bed.
The hotel is in the middle of no where but it is a 15mins drive to town.
The hotel has great Gym facilities which I found very useful and used a lot whilst staying there.
Free parking available at the hotel, you will need a car if you stay here as there isn't accessible transport from this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Liverpool is situated just 400 yards from the main junction of the M57and M62 motorways and is a great base for exploring the busy centres of Liverpool and Warrington. Located near to Whiston and Lime Street Stations it is ideal for quick access to Liverpool City Centre and Liverpool John Lennon Airport is just 8 miles away. Village Hotel Liverpool has 63 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, a cafe, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Hotel Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Hotel, Liverpool Hotel Whiston
- Village Hotel Leisure Liverpool
- Village Hotel Whiston
- Village Hotel Liverpool Whiston, Merseyside