“Great food and drinks and brilliant atmosphere!”
Review of Venue 5

Venue 5
Reserve with OpenTable
Venue 5 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Eastcote
Price range: US$20 - US$27
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: From the moment we first threw our doors open in 2003, we have had only one philosophy - A Commitment to Excellence. From the moment you walk into our designer bar and restaurant you feel at one with the ambience and vibe of Venue 5. Our commitment is that we will make your evening one of pure pleasure, cater to your palette and cook just the way you want it. Our staff will look after your every need from the moment you walk in until the moment you leave. Our menu offers delightful dishes from the Indian subcontinent as well as Indo-Chinese specialist fusion dishes which have become legendary with our clientele. The Venue 5 Bar serves unique alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, as well as a wide range of spirits and fine wines. If it's an exceptional dining experience you are looking for, then Venue 5 is the only choice you need to make. We have our own banqueting suite which is ideal to host large parties and events .Our own in-house planners will ensure the whole experience is painless and completely satisfying for you. The banqueting suite can cater for up to 250 seated guests for any event. On the first Friday of every month we turn the banqueting suite into an exclusive club bringing you "Bollywood Nights" a night never forgotten by those who have experienced it. Easily accessible with its own private car park and plenty of parking along the side streets adjacent to us, Venue 5 is the one stop eating and entertainment Venue in London..."Where Memories Are Made"
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I've been going to Venue 5 for a few years now! And I have never been disappointed! The food tastes great and the staff are very friendly and welcoming. They also have some pretty decent cocktails on the menu as well! The portions are big and decently priced!
If you enjoy both Indian Sub continent and Chinese cuisine this has to be one of the places to add on you to do list. Its in no way pretentious. Great mix of people with an upbeat atmosphere.

They also have a big parking lot which is free of cost! Can't complain on that!

1  Thank Sid487
BS07071998, Manager at Venue 5, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2014

Hi

Thank you for your review.
We are pleased you enjoyed your trip to Venue 5 and look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I saw few bad comments and was bit reluctant to go as it was our first visit. But It is a fantastic place to be. I went with my family and kids. Very friendly staff, dishes like chilli paneer, garlic chilli prawns, chicken wings were delicious. I found dishes portion were well priced and no service charge. I highly recommend this place.

BS07071998, General Manager at Venue 5, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Hi,
Thank you for your review. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I am glad that you enjoyed your experience here at Venue 5.
I look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

This was a while ago now, back in June. I went to the restaurant with family and friends 16 of us.
The food has always been good but the service was awful. It took ages for us to be served and only half the table were asked if they wanted drinks. We had two kiddies with us they took even longer to serve them. It was late Sunday afternoon there wasn't many other people eating in the restaurant so it wasn't like they were full. I certainly won't go back with a large party.

2  Thank Irene72rm

Hi thank you for your review.
We are disappointed that the service you received, was not to the standard you hoped for, or the standard we demand. For this we apologise, I note from your review that you rated our food very highly and for this we thank you. When you are here next time maybe you can come and see me and we can discuss this further.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Very disappointed with food and service. Waited 45 min for starters and 20 min for bill to arrive. Won't come back again!!

3  Thank Laura W

Hi,
Thank you for your review. We have set very high standards at Venue 5 and are very disappointed that the service you received was not to that standard.
We offer no excuses, the service you received was inexcusable. For this we apologise. We always have a manager on duty can I ask you did you bring this to the managers attention? I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this face to face with you.
Once again we do apologise and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We are discerning diners who are in search of authentic tasty indian food. We have tried all around the area and can say none meet the standard. Despite the good reviews from others I took my wife for a 28 year wedding anniversary dinner. We ordered some starters and a main dish. The food was ordinary and was not freshly prepared with fresh spices. If indian food is not prepared in this way then it is a rip off. The chicken I ordered had been boiled first and the cubes were mixed in with a spicy sauce. This is not indian food. Restaurants are supposed to make food that is extraordinary. My wife makes amazing food and this restaurant and it's food is a joke when compared to authentic punjabi style cuisine. The whole pub has a seedy feel and on our second visit I am left disappointed with the falling standards of the establishment and it's cuisine in general.

1  Thank H T
BS07071998, General Manager at Venue 5, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Hi,
Thank you for your comments, your feedback is greatly appreciated.
We are disappointed that your visit to Venue 5 did not meet your expectations. We have at all times tired to make our food and service extraordinary, we believe the menu does have extraordinary dishes on it. I assure you that we DO NOT boil any of the meats we use and actually cook the meats in those sauces that create the base of every dish we serve.
I do hope that in the future you do visit us again, I am sure that you will not be disappointed.

Best Regards