“Terribly disappointing” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
“Terribly disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

Terrible food, Limited choice, Awful service, the cheek of adding a 10% service charge and charged for 13 when there were only 11.Awful service, the cheek of adding a 10% service charge and charged for 13 when there were only 11.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Dee M

London, United Kingdom
“Of the chinese restaurants doing buffet style this is the poorest”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2012 via mobile

Went here mid week.Havent been to this place before and I won't go back.Starters sticky ribs were fatty,other ribs dry.Deep fried spinch over salted.The ho sin served with the duck was horrible jelly.I then had the deep fried chille beef.What turned up was very small bits of dry chewy meat with some chilles over the top.
I did not bother with ice cream as by now I needed the gaviscon.Considering it's a set price buffet style advertised they then had the cheek to stick a service charge on so on a £16:50 price with just one coke each we ended up with a bill of £42:50?.
Don't bother I know buffet restaurants need to make a margin but theres better than this in both Ruislip and Uxbridge

3 Thank 896peterlt896
London, United Kingdom
“Good food but a little confusion”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

I went to Eat well with 3 girlfriends. We ordered drinks and it took a while to get them. Then it took even longer to get a 2nd drink. In fact I never even got a 2nd glass. We had several waitors at our table and no one seemed to remember it. Any way the food is good and you get so much you have to remember not to eat all that yummy duck so you dont have to be rolled out of there. If you go mon-wed its cheaper than weekends. I will definitely go back but I think i will order a bottle of wine right when we sit down especially if its busy.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Waford
“Been visiting for years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2012 via mobile

Have been having meals here for years. We always have the adventure which is basically as much as you want to eat and you can go back and forth through the menu. The portions are sized to your party but can always ask for more...I always ask for extra Smoky Shredded Chicken.

Can't recommend enough

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2012

I was invited to this restaurant by my family, it was advertised (by them) as the best Chinese I will have tasted.

We arrived early. 18:45 and there were two other tables occupied. We were asked about drinks and given a menu. We all went the the 'all you can eat' sitting buffet.

I have to say that the food was truly scrumptious, I have not had a better Chinese meal ever. The food just kept coming and if we wanted more of anything it was brought in double quick time.

The cost was £15 per person for food, and it represented fantastic value. High quality, great flavours and for once there was no desperate thirst after consuming such good food.

I really want to convey that this was a fantastic experience.

• Visited October 2012