“The only place to go for a great takeaway!”

Sid's Takeaway - Bangladeshi & Indian Cuisine
Ranked #16 of 27 Restaurants in Eastcote
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I have known Sid the owner for about 9 years now and I was a regular at his restaurant that he use to own in Ruislip Manor. Since opening his takeaway I have been several times and the food is fantastic, just like the customer service. My family use Sid's and I always recommend him to friends. Sadly I don't live close enough to go regularly but whenever I'm back over that way i always call in for a taste of his great food.
Cheers Sid, keep up the good work mate!

3  Thank S70REY

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Used Sid's for the first time on Saturday. Was impressed by the interesting online menu and being able to order from it. The service was quick and the staff helpful. Can certainly recommend the salmon tikka starter, gosht kata masala and niramish.

1  Thank mdb42
Reviewed 20 November 2013

SIDS is of course owned by Sid!
I have had two takeaways from here and they were lovely.
Popadoms lovely and fresh, my Bombay aloo was one of the best. Also the peshwari nan delicious. Wish more restaurants did their mint sauce like SIDS, it is the old school way I love. On a bit of a diet at the moment but can't wait till my next takeaway.
Certainly will not be using rude Venue Five anymore, the owner of SIDS makes you feel welcome and values your hard earned business. Goes a long way will recommend to many others.

1  Thank laura w
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I am a regular at Sid's and I will continue being a regular simply because this is the best Indian takeaway in this area by far!
Will recommend to everyone and anyone!

1  Thank Qaiyum_H