My husband and I just returned from a whirlwind trip to London. I'll tell you this much, finding a hotel that's reasonable and has the amenities you need for the duration of your stay at a price you're comfortable paying for isn't easy. We'd definitely recommend this hotel to all London travelers. Bonus is if you're flying in from London Heathrow, all you have to do is hop on the tube line and walk five minutes to the hotel. Simple.
- 5 minute walk to the Hounslow tube station
- 2 minute walk to the high street for access to a ton of stores and the library
- 9 minute walk to ASDA (Owned by Wal-Mart)
- Clean, neat and basic. Great value for the price.
- Bathroom is the most economical use of space I've ever seen (Toilet, sink and bathroom in approximately three square feet of space). It's a tight space, but clean and all in perfect working condition.
- Our room had a desk (I needed it for work) and great areas to hang coats, towels, gloves, scarves, hat, etc.
- There's a Wetherspoons directly across from the hotel called "The Moon Under Water". It's a rustic pub that offers inexpensive fare, pints and wine. You also get the opportunity to meet some of the locals. We had fun talking to one of the lively bartenders and a local who saw we were "techies" and wanted to strike up a conversation. Opens at 9am, so perfect for a full English breakfast at 3.09 GBP.
- Hounslow has a large Asian and Polish community, which means you're in for a treat if you love Indian or Polish food. Restaurants that were recommended were Bombay Wok and Dehli 6. Both are in walking distance from the hotel.
- The staff were hands down great. Each and every person at the Rosemount Hotel made us feel welcome, greeted us with a smile and if we had any questions or issues, they helped to accommodate us.
- Free in room wifi. Just ask at the front desk.
- Free parking out back.
- Pick up a visitor Oyster card from the tube station machine for reduced tube travel
- Hit up Poundland, 99p store and Primark for 1 pound Toblerone bars, dishes, glasses, cutlery for utensils to have breakfast and lunch in
- Hit up ASDA for oatmeal, cup of soups, cousous, peanut butter, jam and bread for an inexpensive alternative to breakfast and lunch
- Check out the Wetherspoons pub kitty corner from the hotel. Great value on breakfasts (2 pounds including a beverage), dinners (4-5 pounds) and pints and wine (2 pounds each)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rosemount Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosemount Hotel Hounslow