“Great hotel handy for heathrow and shops etc. Busy location but watch out for extras like parking a car breakfast etc but good f”

Ramada Hounslow - Heathrow East
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Have stayed several times on way through Heathrow and central to meet friends etc in the area. Tune is 5 mins up the road so handy and great staff. I am over again in Oct but not sure I will be there due to time constraints as another hotel I use has 24 hour bar lol.

• Stayed: August 2011

Reviewed 2 September 2011

Well appointed, comfortable hotel within easy reach of Heathrow. When looking for an airport hotel nowadays I tend to look for one along a nearby train/tube as is more reliable and cheaper than shuttle buses or taxis. This hotel exactly fits the bill. What's more, it's quiet, comfortable, with friendly professional staff and close shops and restaurants (in my case, a great Indian!). Sadly can't comment on the breakfast as I was up far too early for that! I would certainly stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2011

*Room service=DISGUSTING!
*Room quality= so-so...thermostats worked only in name, but the A/C wouldn't turn on. Turns out, this was the case in just about every room on my floor.
*Food=pretty good, fortunately!
*Hotel staff= friendly

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2011

stayed here with my husband and three children for three nights booked family room and twin room which were spacious very clean and next door to eachother which was great. Had continental breakfast included, good selection and very adequate.Staff extremely pleasant and helpful.Location to the tube station five min walk piccadilly line straight to center of london. Hounslow is in zone 4 only a couple of pound more than the 123 zone.
Yes it takes approx 45 min to get to center of london but why complain you are not going to get a hotel in the center of london for the same quality at this price .You have too comprise cant have it all !!!!!!..........Hounslow area no problem !! Would definitely recommend this hotel and would definitely come back !!!!!!!!.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Was going to put a quick review about this hotel because we were pleasantly surprised by quality and cost. Stayed here after rugby game on Sat and agree with everything the previous reviewer said so wont repaet it all. Glad they found nice restaurant - we did go further afield but had a good lunch in a pub beforehand - The Bull??

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2011

I was a little aprehensive about going to this hotel as some of the reviews on here are quite negative. My boyfriend and I however had a wonderful two night stay.

The beds were comfy, the room was clean and cool. The service was great and the breakfast was lovely.

Some of the negatives on here talk about noise from the planes. Yes they can be quite noisy, especially when the windows are open. However we did not find that it kept us awake or disturbed us. They become infrequent in the evening.

Other people talk about the are not 'feeling safe' - I plainly don't know what they are talking about! I thought it was a very nice area of London. The people were freindly and there was no trouble at all. What's more it was sunny whilst we stayed and there is a lovely big park that was full of families enjoying the sunshine nearby. There were also a handul of nice places to eat - I highly reccomend the little Polish restaurant near the hotel.

The main purpose of our stay was to go to an England rugby match, the hotel was about a 30 minute walk from the stadium, and there is also a bus if you don't fancy the treck!

The only snag that we hit was parking. You cannot reserve spaces in the hotel car park, and even if you could it is pretty expensive. Check out parkopedia.co.uk for lots of parking ideas in the area.

All in all I have nothing bad to say about this place. We will probably stay here next time we are lucky enough to get tickets for a match!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dani-Elizabeth86
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I had arranged to meet friends in the reception/coffee area for a pre-holiday meeting. Regrettably this 'glass house' area was like a sauna and was uncomfortably hot (it was a warm cloudy day). In fact it was so hot we had to abandon our meeting and move onto Costa Coffee just down the road. (your staff were unable to provide another area for us to sit). Otherwise if was a good hotel, great location, staff were very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends