“Kebab you can eat when sober!”
Review of Hounslow Kebab

Hounslow Kebab
Ranked #120 of 255 Restaurants in Hounslow
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Kebabs tend to have a bad name; usually associated with ravenous hunger or drunken bravado after 14 pints and usually dropped in some oily gutter after an unsuccessful attempt to consume whilst zig-zagging through hoards of fellow weekend warriors. But not so with Hounslow Kebab. This has got to be one of the best kebab houses around, in fact we have yet to find a better one. Try one from here, especially the chicken shish. It is fresh, unbelievably healthy with tonnes of fresh salad and the chilli sauce packs some proper heat. My husband assures me the doner kebab is very good too. We have been getting the odd kebab from here for over 10+ years now (when it was located 100yds down the same road) and I think it's time I gave Hounslow's very own taste of Turkey a review it deserves.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I left england in 2004 and returned to ireland what i miss most is a mixed kebab from bell road .nothing comes close .keep on cooking.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

I Mostly go with By myself and Bring food at home for Family but everyone loves it as its very fresh and tasty ,

1  Thank Hamid B
Reviewed 31 January 2012

food was tasty and staff very friendly quick service lovely!!
yum yum! wish I had one now!

Reviewed 29 December 2011

Shamefully I have ate in more kebabs houses then I care to think of and this is always good. It has been from back when it was the other end of bell road.