“A place of Zen”

Zen Oriental Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 245 Restaurants in Hounslow
Dining options: Reservations
Description: As for any cuisine it holds true for Chinese; to create the finest dishes you must start from the noblest ingredients. At Zen Oriental out aim is deceptively simple - to offer to you the best Chinese food available. To this end we admit only first class produce, applying to it traditional skills that know of no shortcuts. Favourite dishes are as a standard against which others will come to be judged. Unfamiliar dishes will lead you further into the intricacies of this culinary art form. Since seasonality in implicit in the freshest of food, some specialities will be available only when their time is ripe. Now, however, is the moment when you will understand something of the heights of which Chinese cooking can soar.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A place of Zen”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We went in here for a chinese whilst staying at the airport. Great food, great service, but expensive. That's about it really. I had the spicy chicken, which was very tasty.

Visited August 2014

Pennsylvania
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I couldn't be happier. This restaurant is appropriately priced (for a hotel) and high in quality. I had a spicy eggplant and half Sichuan duck that I couldn't finish--the portions are large. The wine list is good and the service is excellent. I had one person near me yelling that the food "made my throat burn!" but unless you've been living on watery porridge all of your life, the food is not overly spicy. It's great. Fairly expensive but very high quality and a varied menu.

• Visited August 2014
Thunder Bay, Canada
“a good place to go”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The food was very tasty and service was attentive. A bit pricey however, I would go back as I really enjoyed the meal

• Visited July 2014
“Don't bother”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

After traveling europe for 2 months I will say that I have been served the most tasteless meal in the most lifeless restaurant of my tour . Could have had a better meal at a food court in a shopping mall at home for a third of the price .

• Visited July 2014
Katowice
“Very good, but expensive”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The food here was delicious, everything we had was tasty and well prepared. The service was attentive and friendly. However, the prices left much to be desired as the portions were very small, I would consider going back for the quality of the food alone.

• Visited June 2014