“Very good”

Ibis Budget London Hounslow
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 10 June 2011

Its a very nice hotel, rooms are very clean. Ofcourse they are small, but for this value its ok. Close to tube and airport. Also nearby there are good pubs and shops.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank persejonh
Management response:Responded 13 June 2011

I’m so glad that you had an enjoyable time during your stay at Etap Hotel London - Hounslow. I hope we can welcome you back to the property in the near future.

Melih Yanik

Write a ReviewReviews (1,276)

An Accor traveller
Cardiff
Reviewed 7 June 2011

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank An Accor traveller

Reviewed 4 June 2011

Ok. You get what you pay for. This is a spotless hotel but the rooms are basic. No fancy stuff like shower gels, tea making facilities, etc but the beds are comfortable so what more could you ask for. I wouldn't care to spend a week in one of the rooms but for an overnight or a few nights its fine. My only complaint was that the breakfast area was too small. However, there was a group of foreigh students staying there and reception did warn us that they would be going to breakfast at 9am. Unfortunately, some of them decided to get there early!
I stayed with 3 of my children - 2 teenagers who had one room and my youngest son shared with me. He was delighted with the bunk bed. The tube is very close and there is a tesco express under the hotel. Shops and restaurants are all on the doorstep

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family

2  Thank Zenrin

A TripAdvisor Member
Southampton
Reviewed 1 June 2011

Having previously stayed in budget hotels both here and in France we were fully aware of varying standards and 'getting what you paid for' however this ETAP was superb. Efficient, spotlessly clean and superb breakfast - value on a very tight budget. We were very pleased and somewhat relieved - not all previous experiences have had such favourable outcomes!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Management response:Responded 8 June 2011

Reviewed 30 May 2011

I have recently stayed at this etap hotel when going to the rugby at twickenham. Fantastic location for going to the rugby, cheap on site car parking, really friendly & helpful staff and clean. The tube is not far, the bus stop is right outside the hotel & there's a couple of pubs & places to eat opposite the hotel as well. I would definilty stay here again, there was no shortage of food at breakfast and even though the hotel is situated on a busy road & near heathrow once in your room it was so quiet! Great value for money!

• Stayed: May 2011
5  Thank GlobeTrotter24_10
Management response:Responded 3 June 2011

Reviewed 25 May 2011

Well I have been to a few budget hotels and I thought I knew what basic meant....... Then I went to the Etap. It was really very clean and it had a tv. But that was it. It seemed like I was in a caravan more than a hotel. And no kettle! Arrgh! At least with the tvicould keep myself entertained until an early night for my 6am check in at Heathrow.

I chose the hotel for ease of access to Heathrow. It certainly was only a short walk to Hounslow Central. The Days Inn was a little closer, but with wheeled luggage the Etap was a breeze. I think there were steps down to the platform, but not too many that I even recall and I am a fifty something female with a suitcase and hand luggage

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business