“Wintery nights”

Ibis Budget London Hounslow
Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Ballycastle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Fantastic clean somewhere to put your head down have a good sleep and not get robbed for parking only £2.00 what a deal..
the room is basic with shower toilet and sink soap towels the works..
I didnt do the breakfast as it was not a cooked breakfast so I dont know what it was like.
nice to get a place you dont need to take out a morgage to stay in..
keep up the good work people....!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Etaphounslow, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this review, 20 February 2012
I’m so glad that you had an enjoyable time during your stay at Etap Hotel London - Hounslow. I hope we can welcome you back to the property in the near future.

Kassel, Germany
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Cheap place to stay. Convenient location to Heathrow Airport or Piccadilly tube line. You can hear noise of flying aircraft especially after 7am but windows are good quality so the noise is quite acceptable. Rooms were simple yet functional. You can't beat the price.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Etaphounslow, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this review, 30 January 2012

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 January 2012

As I was travelling to London 3rd time for my business. I really had an other excellent stay at Etap Hounslow. At first time when I came to London I was stayed in 4 star hotel but there is no amunities near the hotel, when I came know about the ‘high street’ I start to search hotel near high street then I found Etap Hounslow I ask the company to book this hotel from my 2nd visit.
Staff: Excellent guest service which I didn’t expect from a budget hotel. As I can see the staffs are really trying to give the best service especially there was a Sri Lankan guy he was really professional the way he was handling the guest. I heard my friends says that usually you won’t get very good gust service from a budget hotel bud it wasn’t true I don’t know why people say that.
Location: The hotel next to high street , Hounslow central underground station is 5 min walking distance Piccadilly line will take you to heart of the city with in 40 min, lot of Indian and many European restaurants right next to the hotel and you can find Tesco, asda, Primark, m&s and banks are just 3 minutes away.
I would really recommend this hotel to my friend and family as they will visit London during this summer.
Thanks for the service and keep it up

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Etaphounslow, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this review, 26 January 2012

Reviewed 24 January 2012

It is in a good location right at the end of the High St, with the tube (Piccadilly Line) only a 10 min walk away. There is a Tescos right next door for convienence. Rooms are standard (a bit tight) but good value for money if u book in advance and are only looking for a place to sleep. Floors had stains on them and some rubbish was left under the bed in one our rooms. All in all would stay again for a cheap room.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank Chigga13

London
Reviewed 20 January 2012

This hotel is a truly good bargain for the price. It is very clean, and the staff are very friendly. I would especially like to thank Mr. Fazmil and the manager Mr. Melih for accommodating my requests. I would recommend this hotel to any traveller who's looking for a cheap and good quality accommodation.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank AEJN
Etaphounslow, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this review, 24 January 2012