“worth it”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“worth it”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

the staff is nice and helpful. the room was cleaned and internet worked. not far from the underground. plenty of choice around for breakfast. it was quiet. i recommend it if you are looking for a low budget.

Ibisbudgethounslow, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
We do hope to welcome you back very soon.

Chander Kaushik

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived early for check in which happened quickly. Had to give £10 extra but never mind. Stayed there for 4 nights and it was nice. Nothing was too much hassle. Room was nice and clean.very polite staffs. Overall good experience. We will be back again.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Awinash K
Ibisbudgethounslow, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Dear Guest,
We do hope to welcome you back very soon. We will pass your kind comments to the member of staff.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

For a budget hotel it was fine, pretty basic. The shower doors were see through and the rooms were cramped but the room was overall ok. When me and my friends checked in we were told to not be loud and to not bring any girls into the room! The service was pretty much the opposite of hospitable.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Chris L
Ibisbudgethounslow, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear valued guest
Thank you for the feedback. This is not the true representation of our brand. Your comment and feedback is really appreciated. I would like to apologies for the inconvenience caused you during your stay. If you would like to speak to me or contact me to discuss this matter further please do not hesitate to contact me on h6465-gm@ accor.com. Once again please accept my sincere apology for inconvenience it may cause you during your stay.

Warm Regards
Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The receptionist was very helpful. She attended to all my needs. I will definitely go back to the hotel because of her. She went above and beyond her call of duty by recharging my phone, which helped me use it during my stay in London, England and when I got back to Toronto.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo