“Good clean bed”

easyHotel London Heathrow
Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Typical of minimalist hotel - a sort of pre-built unit for every room, but bed comfortable, clean sheets and surroundings. Excellent, if tiny shower. 5 minute walk to main road and 140 bus direct to Central Bus station at Heathrow or £4 each for a taxi. Leave your car for rate £6 and it stays there.
Small TV and no tea / coffee in room, but very helpful staff at reception.

Room Tip: Don't park under the trees - inhabited by many birds!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
SAAD I, Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking some time out of your precious time and leaving us your feedback. It is true that we do not have tea / coffee facilities inside the rooms but we do have a self service kitchen on the site. You can have complimentary tea/coffee from the Reception anytime you like. I would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback. we look forward to see you again.

There are newer reviews for easyHotel London Heathrow

Reviewed 30 October 2013

For the price and knowing the "easy" policy, my expectations were not high.

Having misplaced my directions I tried calling reception (02088979237) but "number unobtainable", however the following morning it was working. My SatNav would not locate the hotel, even when I entered the full address as directed by the website. Managed to locate by searching for "Brickfield Lane".

Very warm welcome from reception staff who recommended a nice local (White Hart, Harlington) and took my parking fee of £6.00 - none of this sign in and and settle up on departure malarky!

Check in from 15:00 out by 10:00, extension to check out at discretion of reception.

Room is very basic and plasticy, reminds me of a caravan, the shower/loo are very very small. The room I had was good for single occupancy, I was told there is a larger family room? Double bed was very comfortable. Only 2 thin pillows supplied (extras can be obtained from reception, maybe be at a cost?). Room was clean apart from a very long cobweb by the spotlights. The room had a window!

Rooms are cleaned after departure or if staying longer than one knight you can purchase various extra cleaning options.

Flat screen TV but you have to pay £15 deposit for remote.

No Tea & Coffee making facilities, info in room says complimentary Tea available from reception - it's not. Vending machines provide snacks and drinks, £1 for a cup of Tea. I located an area that has a kettle and microwave, so if you have your own supplies you can make drinks. A Breakfast box is available from reception £5 and Diner box £10 to be nuked - not tried either.

WiFi is available in room, £1.50 for an hour £2 for 2 hrs £3.50 for 4 hrs £7 for 24 hrs. Internet also available in the lobby from £1.50.

Reception can arrange the usual transport connections.

Good value and reasonably comfortable if solo.

Recommend? Yes if solo and aware of limitations.

Star rating based on 4* but -2* for having to pay for WiFi

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback, I have read your review thoroughly and I would like to clear some points.

1) If the number was unobtainable, the receptionist must be busy with the guest or busy over the other line.
2) The charges for the parking i.e. £6.00 are mentioned on all the websites and you must have been given the parking voucher and asked to leave it on the dashboard of the car.
3) I truly believe there are few rooms where the pillows are very thin. I have replaced the thin pillows with the new pillows. We do not charge for extra pillows you should have asked the receptionist.
4) The deposit for the TV is £5.00 not £15.00, You should have asked on the reception.
5) You can have complimentary tea from the Reception, there is no point leaving the kettle in the self service if we can not provide you with tea making facilities. You can ask for Complimentary tea as many times as you like.
6) The WiFi prices have been revised and you can have a 24 hour voucher for just £5.00. I believe these prices have been revised after your stay.

If there is any confusion you can contact me directly on my email address i.e. gm@easyhoteloffers.co.uk.

Saad Iqbal.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Small 7' x 7' room, with bathroom ensuite and flatscreen tv. Cozy and compact, feels like living in a spaceship. Hotel is close to London Heathrow Airport. Hotel amenities include 30 minutes of free wifi, free tv, hairdryer, first sets of linen and towels, a small exercise room, a small dining room and two vending machines.

Only issue was the shower didn't drain thoroughly - had to live with a wet bathroom floor.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback, I have thoroughly reviewed your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you faced a problem during your stay at easyHotel London Heathrow. I have advised the maintenance team to check all the drains and sort the problem asap. Once again accept my apologies. I look forward to welcome you back at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The concept of the EasyHotel to me is straight forward, provide a basic, though small, functional room that enables a Traveller to get a good night’s sleep and use bathroom facilities in the comfort of their own space at a reasonable price.

I have been using the EasyHotel at Heathrow Airport on and off for about 12 months now when I have to be in the office for consecutive days, and have done this as it’s on my own dime, so cheap and functional is fine. At the beginning I found that the experience matched the original concept however in my most recent visits I have found that it’s gone from being the EasyHotel to the SleazyHotel.

My primary complaints are down to maintenance and cleanliness of the room and what I find now is that there are 4 primary problems and these have been common to both rooms I have stayed in.

1. The extractor fan in each of the bathrooms does not work which means that the bathroom maintains a constant dampness. If you leave the bathroom door open then this permeates through the whole room.

2. If you put your head over the sink to brush your teeth, the stench coming from the sinkhole is nauseating.

3. When you shower the unit does not drain and floods the entire pod leaving the entire floor area wet making it difficult to perform post shower activities such as shaving, brushing teeth etc.

4. The cleanliness of the bathroom is poor, and considering that you can personally rub the mold off the wall means it isn’t even getting a basic watered down bleach spray on the surfaces between changes of occupancy.

All in all this means you end up staying in a damp smelly room with a bathroom that was challenging enough due to its size being made worse by the basics of drainage and cleanliness.

This could be resolved through some basic maintenance, such as fixing the fans and clearing the drains, along with a better cleaning standard which would provide an overall better experience.

I did raise the problems with the hotel on this current visit of 3 nights but no action was taken.

As it stands I will now revert back to using hotels such as the Travelodge that at least maintain a reasonable standard of maintenance and cleanliness, and although I will probably have to pay a bit extra, say £5-15 per night, depending on the date, at least the basic levels of functionality and cleanliness will be delivered to a standard that I find acceptable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for contacting me directly. I have read your message and I apologize for the inconvenience, I have jotted down all your complaints and I have personally taken action against your complaint. As you have explained this is not the first time and on three instances you had the same issue. All the shower drains & sink holes have been thoroughly cleaned. just a couple of extractors needs to be replaced which I believe will be replaced by the end of the week. You can try one more time and I will make sure you will feel the same when you came to easy hotel the first time. For any issue you can contact me directly on gm@easyhoteloffers.co.uk

Reviewed 23 October 2013

advertised shuttle was nonexistent and there was NO HOT WATER during our entire stay

At first we thought the minimalist style was funny, and as we were arriving in the evening and flying out of heathrow the next morning, we thought it would be ok. The reason we booked this hotel was because it supposedly had an airport shuttle - we had to take a cab ($) both ways. Maybe I'm picky but I thought being able to shower was part of the reason for booking a hotel :/

The desk staff is very nice.

Room Tip: run away!!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for you feedback, I have read your review and I would like to raise couple of points.
1) Shuttle has been running since the hotel is operational, We have Taxi shuttle & Bus shuttle. You should have asked from the Reception.
2) The hot water should reach in 8 seconds in to the shower, You should have asked from the reception to help you with the hot water.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed at the Easyhotel near Heathrow at the end of September as we had an early flight to New York the following morning; the hotel is basic as you would expect from the "Easyjet" brand, but clean.

No problems with check in; we arrived a little earlier than we expected to and were allocated a room straight away without any fuss. We decided to travel into London in the afternoon to have a meal in Covent Garden & see a West End show afterwards. This worked out very well for us and we had a great night in London that evening. There are plenty of buses that depart around the corner from the hotel and of course an excellent tube link from Hounslow to central London.

I would recommend this hotel for a cheap place to stay near the airport for a night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndrewJohnH

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback, I am sure when I will share the review with the staff they will be very happy.
once again thank you very much.
we are looking forward for your next visit.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed 1 night before an early morning flight.The price was under £30 for the 2 of us. The room is very basic, very orange and resembles a very small ships cabin.The bathroom is compact!!
However it was clean and if you only need a bed for the night absolutely fine.
We had an excellent evening meal in The White Hart which is a 5 minute walk away .A large friendly pub with a very good menu.
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ANGHARRAD

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the easyHotel Heathrow.

I am pleased that you found the hotel suited to your needs whilst travelling from Heathrow airport.I look forward to welcoming you at the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards
Saad Iqbal

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Travelodge Heathrow Central
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Ibis Budget London Hounslow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Ibis London Heathrow Airport

Been to easyHotel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!