“Good value for just getting your head down”

easyHotel London Heathrow
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Stayed here on return from our holiday. The room is small but it was warm clean and the bed was comfy. Easy access to the M4. If its just some where you want to get your head down this is extremely good value for money. Theres a nice pub at the end of the road for drinks and food or you can order take aways and they will deliver. Very handy for Heathrow Terminal 3 taxi £7.00 to get there but the one on way back charged £15.00.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
SAAD I, Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a wonderful review of easyHotel Heathrow.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the hotel to be of great value and convenient in terms of the location we offer. We pride ourselves in maintaining high standards of cleanliness.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Stayed at EasyHotel Heathrow for a few weeks for work reasons. Great budget accommodation if you don't mind only having the bare essentials. I found the staff and management were always polite and helpful. Furthermore there are a number of 'free facilities' such as a TV, very small gym and a kitchenette type area.

Room Tip: Take a room with window.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the easyHotel Heathrow.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay & found the hotel excellent value for money.

We look forward to welcoming you at the hotel in the near future,

Regards

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Convenient to Term 3, only 7 pound cab ride, booked the night before and arrived on time. Decent internet connection at low rates of 5 pounds for 24 hours (after the 30-min free time). You get coupons at front desk.

At first the incredibly tiny room (no window) seemed claustrophobic, but I quickly adjusted and enjoyed the coziness. Temp was fine even tho it was freezing outside. My two large suitcases fitted into the space at the bottom of the bed without a problem. Bedding was clean, and mattress surprisingly comfortable despite being on a wooden platform. Plenty of power outlets.

A shelf at the head of the bed next to the light switches would have been very useful. Lots of hot water. Definitely good value for money and convenience. Front desk staff always very helpful and cheerful. I didn’t order any food (brought my own), but flyers were available in the lobby.

Pillows were a bit hard and thin and I could have used more than the two supplied when sitting propped up with my laptop. Bathroom sink had no plug. If I was not already in my pajamas, I would have gone to front desk to report it. Walls are a bit thin, but I did not have obnoxious neighbors, so that was not a real issue.

Room Tip: I stayed on the ground floor (25G) because I had read other reviews about no elevator if you have lo...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
SAAD I, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I am delighted that we have met your expectations.

I appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

stayed here for three nights, i payed for internet services at the front desk on my second night, my laptop kept rejecting the password information on the piece of paper given to me by the front desk reception and the reception kept insisting the internet was working properly, funny thing because i previously stayed at a Hotel prior to arriving at East Hotel for about 15 days and i used the hotels wireless and it worked just fine and also my computer was also working just fine., But it won't work at Easy Hotel. I lost my five pounds payed for the internet because the reception kept insisting the internet was working just fine.

Room Tip: don't pay for internet service
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
SAAD I, Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with easyHotel Heathrow. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. Could you please contact me so that I can investigate the problem and do the needful.

gm@easyhoteloffers.co.uk

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Stayed again at the easy hotel Heathrow recently. Good nights sleep in a comfortable room. Asked for a heater as it was cold outside and the heater in the room didn't seem to work. Went and asked at reception .No problem . Staff very helpful again

Would stay again for the price we paid.

My only comment and what i found strange would be that the kitchen area has now got heat lamps but needs a door on it to keep the area warmer,as it was very cold to sit there.We felt it was a bit of a waste of power , heating the area and letting the heat escape through an open gap. Think it would encourage more people to use this area if it was warmer.

Room Tip: Always ask for a room with a window
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 49sandie

Dear Guest,

I am pleased you have enjoyed your stay. I appreciate you have taken some time reviewing your stay with easyHotel Heathrow. Our uttermost effort is to keep our guests happy. In regards to your suggestion, I totally agree with you that we should have a door in the seating area. We are soon going to add some more amenities in our seating area. You will see a significant change next time you will visit the hotel.

Once again I am thankful to you for highlighting the areas we lack and needs improvement.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Stayed at the Easy hotel prior to or flight to Singapore. Hotel was as described it was clean and check in was easy and pleasant. However when we got to the room it was colder than it was outside. I went to reception and asked how the heating could be turned up and was told that all of the rooms were on the same heating system and to change one would change all. I was then given a portable electric heater which did the job. The area with the tables, microwave and kettle was in a lean to open to the elements. The hotel is close to Heathrow and the taxi from the hotel to T3 was £7 out and £10 return.
Overall we got what we paid for. We were booked to stay overnight on our return but we cancelled the stay, picked our car up and drove home.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at easyHotel Heathrow.

Please accept my apologies for the Room temperature. We have a centralized cooling/heating system which controls the temperature for the whole corridor. I would like to thank you for scoring the property Good in terms of Location, Value & cleanliness.
We appreciate you for choosing easyHotel Heathrow for your accommodation needs and we look forward to welcoming you back again in near future.

Regards
Saad Iqbal.

Regards,

Reviewed 22 January 2014

You get what you pay for, my parents always used to say. They were right, and our stay at this hotel was very good for what we paid - £60 for overnight en-suite accommodation with 7 nights parking, within a 10 minute drive from the airport. Yes, the rooms are small, the en-suite even smaller, but we only needed a bed for the night prior to flying out the next day, and this was fine. Yes, the rooms were cool (it was freezing outside but NOT in our room) and they quite happily provided us with a heater at no extra charge. Also 2 extra pillows were also provided. Reception also arranged a taxi for us in the morning, and overall we found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.
You would be hard pressed to find a double room so close to the Airport for anything like £60, without car parking, so we were quite happy. Most of the adverse comments about this hotel probably come from people paying for a low budget hotel but expecting the Ritz, and the facilities available and room size are all able to found on various websites before booking. If you do not like what you see, then just book elsewhere, and pay the extra!

Room Tip: Some rooms do not have a window, but if you ring ahead they will ensure you have one. Apparently the...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
SAAD I, Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for a fantastic feedback. I am pleased to read that you found our rooms comfortable, and location convenient when travelling from heathrow. I am delighted that we made your stay wonderful, and I hope we will welcome you back to easyHotel Heathrow. Yours Sincerely,
Saad Iqbal

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Ibis Budget London Hounslow
Travelodge Heathrow Central
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport

Been to easyHotel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!