“unbearable heat”

Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
swindon uk
“unbearable heat”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I was happy enough to rough it a little for the price. I could not take the heat which was not adjustable.
We moved to another room which was not as hot but my partner spent the night with a wet towel to keep cool.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
SAAD I, Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at easyHotel London Heathrow. I am disappointed to hear that the room was hot. Please be assured that I will speak with our Maintenance Manager regarding this issue. I am happy to hear that you are happy with the price. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. I'll make sure next time you visit our Hotel, You leave with a big smile on your face.

Saad Iqbal.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Agios Nikolaos, Greece
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

This is a grotty little place which does not deserve the name hotel. It is rather a series of cupboards into which you cram yourself when exhausted by the flight into Heathrow you can no longer face continuing to travel. The furniture consists of little more than a shelf on which to sleep - no chair or table, no hanging space, nothing. The mattress was thin and uncomfortable, the towels small and cheap and the room itself hot and stuffy with no way to control the heat.
The staff were the one dim glow of comfort as they were cheerful and reasonably helpful. However, they had reason to be, as they happily charged £8 a night for parking - that's getting on for 25% of the nightly room cost to park your car in a hotel that can only be accessed by car! as the Heathrow hotel busses do not serve this grotty little pustule on the hotel scene.
We will not be returning and would advise anyone caught out by the low headline price to avoid it like the plague.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Grizzledskipper2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at easyHotel Heathrow. At easyHotel Heathrow we endeavor to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a clean and comfortable environment and I do apologize that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Thank you very much for telling us about the issues. These issues will be seen to immediately as we work to improve our hotel standards. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to heathrowgm@easyhoteloffers.co.uk and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Travellers are raving about these Hounslow hotels

ipswich
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

arrived at hotel after walking up a road from the bus stop on the 410 route. the hotel smelled of curry and cheap air fraishner. room was a good size shower only. i note that the back of the bed was full of dust but rest of the room clean. best bit they offer a cab service for 7 to heathrow. overall might stay there again for a night if the room is cheap enough.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank 1111Ipswich
SAAD I, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with easy hotel Heathrow on Tripadvisor. I am glad you have enjoyed your stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. Guest comfort is our ultimate priority, you can always ask for a room transfer if you are not happy with the room or facilities provided. Our staff will be more than happy to facilitate your requirements utilizing all our sources.

I hope this will not stop you from coming back and staying with us.
Thank You.

northants
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

We stayed here for 1 night on 9th march before our flight from Heathrow on monday morning.The sat Nav we used took us straight to the Hotel.I had requested that our rooms were close together as i had booked 2 rooms & they were 3 doors away from each other.We had one double & one Twin room.I'm glad we had a window because quite honestly i dont think i would have wanted to be in a room without one.The bed was comfy & we slept well we had a tv on the wall in front of the bed & had a FREE remote to the tv.The hotel has stopped doing the Takeaways but there was a pub down the Lane across from the hotel that did meals but dont know what prices they charged as we didnt go inside further along the road there was a co op store & a Take away selling Burgers,Kebabs,& Fried chicken.We booked a taxi from Reception for monday morning we were told it would cost £16.50 but it cost us £12.12p on the day for an 8 seater Taxi.The Taxi was booked at 7.30am & arrived on time.The toilet/shower was abit small but it done for our needs there were Toiletries in there as well very good for a Budget Hotel.There was also Towels.We were VERY satisfied with this Hotel & I WOULD stay here again.These people who book into Budget hotels & want the Ritz or Hilton treatment should book in them & stay out of Budget properties.Well done Easy Hotels.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank aliceNorthants
Dear Guest,

Thank you for a lovely review with so many stars!! The team at Easy Hotel Heathrow is thrilled to read your comments. We’re glad you have enjoyed your stay and made the point clear what to be expected in a budget hotel.

Looking forward to see you again soon !!
Take good care of yourself.

Kind Regards,
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

No frills basic room with bed, toilet, shower, basin, TV. You won't beat it for value so don't expect room service, Resturant, any Hotel frills, it does what it says. Clean and I found the bed really comfortable. It's bright orange like the aircraft. The vending machine only has crisps and chocolate and cold drink bottles. There is a Kenco machine for hot drinks. If you want more go and pay more elsewhere.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Brucieb0nus
SAAD I, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with easyhotel Heathrow on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to learn you have enjoyed your stay with us and pleased with our Limited Service. Our basic concept is all about providing clean rooms, great customer service and convenient location at affordable prices and it was good to read we have managed to provide you with it.
We are definitely looking forward to welcoming you back once again!

Liverpool, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

I just needed a cheap hotel near Heathrow for the night, which it is perfect for. The room was spotless, with a comfortable bed, but the bathroom seemed to have been taken straight from a plane. I felt as if I was on an easy jet flight when using it. The only true problem I had was with the paper thin walls. I have never stayed in a hotel before where I can clearly here the conversation of my neighbours. An awful night's sleep ensued.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Andy S
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay with easyHotel Heathrow. I have discussed the noise issue with my maintenance manager, Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. The insulation between all the rooms might need to be redone. I really appreciate for reviewing your stay and highlighting the issues where we need improvement.
We will be more than happy to welcome you on your next trip to London.

Best regards,
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

If you have an early flight and only need a bed for a few hours sleep, then it's perfect. It's very basic but clean. You do feel you're staying in a cabin on a ship but if you're only there for a few hours, then it's ok. We paid extra for a room with a window. The room was clean and the shower had hot water but there was only 1 towel between 2 people.
We would only stay here again if we had a very early flight and if you don't like the bright colour of Orange then this isn't the place for you!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Glanvo
SAAD I, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing your stay with easyHotel London Heathrow. I am glad you are have enjoyed your stay at easyHotel Heathrow. For towels I would like to add we do provide fresh & clean extra towels at no extra cost. You can request on the reception and they can deliver them to your room straight away. Once again I would like to thank you for leaving us a wonderful review.
We look forward to welcome you soon.

Saad Iqbal.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Ibis Budget London Hounslow
Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Sofitel London Heathrow

Been to easyHotel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!