“It does what says”

Ranked #21 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
Neath South wales
“It does what says”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Cheap and cheerful near to heathrow no frills limited amenities. Nice pub nearby good for 1night only.if you want luxury or even a tv remote control this is not for you.easy to get from motorway.good value 8 pounds to park for abbot 6 hours

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
SAAD I, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with easyHotel Heathrow on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay and understand the basic concept. Our uttermost responsibility is to provide basic but clean & comfortable stay. Just to add one more thing, The T.V. is free now since last year. Once again I am thankful to you for your wonderful review.

We look forward to welcome you soon.

Saad Iqbal

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Salhouse, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 June 2014

If you are not fussy and trying to save money its fine the rooms are small but clean and the shower/toilet did not smell of wee this time.
The room is comfortable and quiet, There are is nothing at the hotel except a rather sour faced receptionist, but there is a pub at the bottom of the road but choose your food carefully I had a burger that I am still chewing a week later.
I think its best described as cheap and cheerful...... but not that cheerful.

Room Tip: bring some sandwiches
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank bobbyb82
SAAD I, Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing your stay with easyHotel London Heathrow.

I am pleased to read that you found the rooms to be tidy and clean. We offer basic concept that allows our guests to design their stay and to meet their individual requirements, offering optional add-ons should the guests require these but never forcing any extra charges.

We offer WiFi from £5 / 24 hours that can be purchased at any point of your stay.We will be more than happy to welcome you again.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed at this low cost hotel knowing what we should expect. By and large, expectations were met. It is minimalist and very small, fair enough. However the state of the hotel was very sub-pair, the electronic door locks on the rooms were not working and we had to be let in by staff each time; TV was not working with remote and we were handed a universal remote and told to configure it ourselves (never did get it working); Air condition was not working and were given a oscillating floor fan; Mirror light not working; and shower drain barely draining (almost had a flood). Staff however were all very pleasant. The taxi cab we took had no idea were this was and we ended up at the airport and taking a bus back to the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Brian I
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I appreciate all the feedback we receive as it allows us to improve the experience for future guests. I sincerely apologize that you did not fully enjoy your stay with us and have experienced these issues. I am sorry that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations.

Unfortunately the Electronic Key making machine stopped working over the weekend and we had to wait till weekday which took two to three days. About the T.V. I must say that the Receptionist should have reprogrammed it for you, Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. I will advise the staff to make sure they reprogram the remotes before handing it over to the guests.

Once again I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 June 2014

It makes no claim to have frills and that is spot on. The rooms are the size of an economy class cabin on a cross channel ferry with a tiny shower/toilet. I paid extra for a window but this did not open so the rooms are quite stuffy. Very basic, but staff were friendly and helpful. The best point was free internet access to manage your flight booking. The staff can arrange for a car to the Airport and the local hire firm will only charge £9.
I've tried the Easy Hotel but it is not my cup of tea - it might benefit from a tea maker in the room!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Roy D
SAAD I, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and reviewing your stay with easyHotel on Trip Advisor.

Our aim is to provide clean & comfortable environment. As you mentioned in your review, the staff is friendly and helpful. We believe Customer service is one of the key essentials and we try our best to provide excellent customer service to all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you in the future.

uk
Reviewed 2 June 2014

As expected from an Easy Hotel, the rooms are small podlike structures, but entirely sufficient for a night before an early flight.

Less convenient is how to get there. I asked for a taxi at the airport - and the taxi driver would not take me. He quoted a price of >25 pounds and recommended to use the shuttle bus.
To get to the shuttle bus I had to change terminals (a train ride) and then it took the shuttle a long time get to Hounslow - all in all I took 2 hours to get to the hotel!

I was advised by a very nice person at checkin, that I should have booked a taxi through the hotel (per phone) for 9 pounds. It would have been helpful to receive this information by email in advance.

At 5 in the morning I was picked up by a Taxi organised by the hotel reception, and he took me back to the airport by the shortest route - in 20 minutes.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank copperheadmd
SAAD I, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at EasyHotel Heathrow, I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused whilst coming to the Hotel. The information about the Taxi/Shuttle is mentioned on our website but I do appreciate for the suggestion that the information about the Taxi/Shuttle could be sent to the guests when the booking is processed. I am thankful to you for your kind review.

We all hope to see you again.

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Yes it is only £15 per night but the rooms are barely large enough for the double bed, you do not have a window and the room was hot and airless. Clean and basic but even prisoners get a window. Not good if you are claustrophobic.

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank CarlMarx
Dear Guest,

Thanks for the review at TripAdvisor.

I am sorry to learn you did not enjoy your stay. We have 7 different kinds of rooms in the hotel and all the rooms are either double or family rooms. I do agree there are rooms without windows but we also have rooms with window which you can upgrade for a little extra. All the rooms have fresh air vents which keeps running 24/7.The rooms are built according to the customer's needs and you get exactly what you have paid for. Next time you can book a room with window.
Looking forward to see you soon.

Pasadena, California
Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you are just looking for a simple nights sleep then this is it. That is all you get! You get a bed and a bathroom that is smaller than one on a cruise ship. If you want extras then it costs more. It worked for us for our layover in London but if you are staying longer then one day I would recommend something else.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving review about easyhotel London Heathrow. easyHotel is a no frill super budget hotel. I believe you went for a small room, i will suggest you to book a standard size room in advance and you will get much cheaper price nearly around the price of a small room.

Thank you once again for the review. Looking forward to see you in the near future.

Saad Iqbal
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Ibis Budget London Hounslow
Travelodge Heathrow Central
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport

Been to easyHotel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!