“Perfect for 1 night”

Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
Israel
“Perfect for 1 night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

if all you need is a place to sleep after arriving to heathrow aitport, this place is perfect. very cheap, and some rooms can be very tiny but it's enough.
very clean, has private shower and bathroom in even the tiniest rooms. outdoors space to sit and eat. gym.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
SAAD I, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay with easyHotel London Heathrow. I would like to thank you for your wonderful review. I do understand some rooms are small but as you said they serve the purpose very well. Once again I am thankful to you for your kind words we all look forward to welcome you again.

Best Regards
Saad Iqbal.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Norwich, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

i stayed here with my boyfriend last night as i had a job interview for British airways and i would not recommend. We got a box room with no windows and it was so small you couldnt move. Paid £52 for my room and we were both not impressed.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Emma B
SAAD I, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Guest,

I am sorry to learn that you have not enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. Before you book the room the dimensions are given on our website. This is a no frill , budget hotel. when we charge £52.00 our neighbor hotels sell the rooms three times more than this price. You will always find this hotel cheapest but yes our prices do vary. I believe you have selected the small room no window which is the cheapest & the smallest room in the hotel, We consider small rooms as single rooms. We have standard rooms as well. We have 6 different kinds of rooms in the hotel. Next time you can book a Standard room which can easily accommodate two adults.

Saad Iqbal

Travellers are raving about these Hounslow hotels

Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Firstly the staff were just brilliant,very friendly and helpful,asked for some more towels and brought within seconds. Rooms are perfectly clean,comfortable and functional. Loved it!! It was very funky cool,futuristic. If you want a bed for a night with no frills,this is perfect. If you want space and a chair/desk in your room then its not for you. Would certainly use again without hesitating. Bonus tv on wall on bed so could lay in bed watching it.
One complaint,the awful bright green security light that stays on in your room all night,makes the room much too bright,suggest improvising,bring something dark to cover it with and some tape to keep it in place.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
SAAD I, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience of your recent stay at easyHotel London Heathrow. Reading such a wonderful review brings smile on our faces. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We focus on areas such as customer services, cleanliness and it seems our hotel and service served the purpose well. Apologies for the green light, This green light is the charging indicator for the emergency lights. This issue is something which I am already looking into and already escalated to the Maintenance team. I hope this issue will be resolved very soon. We hope to see you again soon.

Neath South wales
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Cheap and cheerful near to heathrow no frills limited amenities. Nice pub nearby good for 1night only.if you want luxury or even a tv remote control this is not for you.easy to get from motorway.good value 8 pounds to park for abbot 6 hours

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with easyHotel Heathrow on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay and understand the basic concept. Our uttermost responsibility is to provide basic but clean & comfortable stay. Just to add one more thing, The T.V. is free now since last year. Once again I am thankful to you for your wonderful review.

We look forward to welcome you soon.

Saad Iqbal
Salhouse, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

If you are not fussy and trying to save money its fine the rooms are small but clean and the shower/toilet did not smell of wee this time.
The room is comfortable and quiet, There are is nothing at the hotel except a rather sour faced receptionist, but there is a pub at the bottom of the road but choose your food carefully I had a burger that I am still chewing a week later.
I think its best described as cheap and cheerful...... but not that cheerful.

Room Tip: bring some sandwiches
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank bobbyb82
SAAD I, Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing your stay with easyHotel London Heathrow.

I am pleased to read that you found the rooms to be tidy and clean. We offer basic concept that allows our guests to design their stay and to meet their individual requirements, offering optional add-ons should the guests require these but never forcing any extra charges.

We offer WiFi from £5 / 24 hours that can be purchased at any point of your stay.We will be more than happy to welcome you again.

Calgary, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed at this low cost hotel knowing what we should expect. By and large, expectations were met. It is minimalist and very small, fair enough. However the state of the hotel was very sub-pair, the electronic door locks on the rooms were not working and we had to be let in by staff each time; TV was not working with remote and we were handed a universal remote and told to configure it ourselves (never did get it working); Air condition was not working and were given a oscillating floor fan; Mirror light not working; and shower drain barely draining (almost had a flood). Staff however were all very pleasant. The taxi cab we took had no idea were this was and we ended up at the airport and taking a bus back to the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Brian I
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I appreciate all the feedback we receive as it allows us to improve the experience for future guests. I sincerely apologize that you did not fully enjoy your stay with us and have experienced these issues. I am sorry that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations.

Unfortunately the Electronic Key making machine stopped working over the weekend and we had to wait till weekday which took two to three days. About the T.V. I must say that the Receptionist should have reprogrammed it for you, Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. I will advise the staff to make sure they reprogram the remotes before handing it over to the guests.

Once again I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Swansea, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

It makes no claim to have frills and that is spot on. The rooms are the size of an economy class cabin on a cross channel ferry with a tiny shower/toilet. I paid extra for a window but this did not open so the rooms are quite stuffy. Very basic, but staff were friendly and helpful. The best point was free internet access to manage your flight booking. The staff can arrange for a car to the Airport and the local hire firm will only charge £9.
I've tried the Easy Hotel but it is not my cup of tea - it might benefit from a tea maker in the room!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Roy D
SAAD I, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and reviewing your stay with easyHotel on Trip Advisor.

Our aim is to provide clean & comfortable environment. As you mentioned in your review, the staff is friendly and helpful. We believe Customer service is one of the key essentials and we try our best to provide excellent customer service to all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Saad Iqbal.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Ibis Budget London Hounslow
Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Sofitel London Heathrow

Been to easyHotel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!