“Friday night at the Hilton heathrow”

Hilton London Heathrow Airport
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
GreenLeadersGold level
Hythe, United Kingdom
“Friday night at the Hilton heathrow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Great place to start a holiday with a morning departure from Heathrow T4. A good quality hotel with a parking package, parking is in the hotel grounds a short walk. We used room service which was simple and quick the food was excellent. The bridge to the checkin desks takes 5 minutes and is uphill.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, 1 January 2014
Dear Annepaull

Thank you for posting such a positive comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport.

We are pleased to see your stay was a pleasant one and look forward to another opportunity when we can welcome you back once more.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (597)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

Hilton T4 great place to stay over before a fight as it is right in Heathrow, a real bonus if travelling in the winter when there can be problems accessing the airport. I have stayed several times and the staff have always been very helpful. It may not be the cheapest option but it is good value all the same

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Marilyn K

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

Used this hotel for an early morning flight from terminal 4.

Location is great for this

Hotel is good and staff friendly and helpful

Rooms are getting to need an update but everything worked and the room is well fitted out.

Only thing I don't like is the parking, the parking is on a lower level than the hotel so if you cant drop off your cases and leave in reception then you have to carry them up an open staircase, which has warnings about slipping when wet which it always seems to be.

Overall an Ok hotel for terminal 4

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear AMP335

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport. I am pleased to read your review and good to know that you had a lovely stay with us.

I note your comments regarding the access to the hotel. May I mention that there is a call bell at the foot of the stairs from the car park to the Hotel to request immediate assistance. I am sorry that on this occasion you did not notice this.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon so we can hopefully fully exceed your expectations next time around and again. In the meantime, if I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help.
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

I had my dinner with my family in this hotel 2 days before and i would like to say what an amazing service i got both in bar as well as in restaurant along with quality food.Definitely iam going to recommend this hotel to my friends/family in future.Thank you for looking after me and my family.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Price W
Su_Mills_12, Public Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, 1 January 2014
Dear Price W

Thank you for posting a comment on TripAdviser. We are pleased to see that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to meeting you gain one day.

Regards
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

A good hotel to stay in for a couple of nights - either after or before a flight before travelling onwards. I stayed there after a long long flight from the south of india. Great to have a hot bath and shower to clean up, eat good food and a comfortable bed before the train journey to the north of england.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Dear kareena11

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport hotel and let me also take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Thoughts and experiences from our guests are very much appreciated and are used to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us.

We are very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and welcome the opportunity of you staying again when we can exceed your expectations next time around.

If in the meantime I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards
Tulsa OK USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here overnight due to an early morning flight to the US. Convenient if you are fit enough to carry your luggage, but as others have noted, the walkway is not heated. Check in easy. We were upgraded to the executive floor with a comfortable room. Showers are those open ones popular in Europe. I always am worried about everything in the bathroom getting wet.
Snacks in the exec lounge were fine for starters, but you will need to go to a restaurant for dinner or order room service. We went to Zen, as I had thought Aroma was way too expensive for what we got on a previous trip.
Unfortunately Zen also was outrageously expensive for the quality and quantity of food. The food was perfectly good, but it is ridiculous to go to an Asian restaurant and had to pay extra for plain white rice. And there were two large families with children on either side of us, both which chose to let the kids run around unsupervised and screaming. Not exactly a relaxing dinner.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Feistyrg
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Dear Feistyrg

From your comments I understand that you did not have a very relaxing meal in our Zen restaurant. The manager has been made aware of your comments. With regard to the charges for food and beverage I am sorry that you feel we are expensive as we do try to keep in line with other hotels in the Heathrow area.

Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or by answering specific points or perhaps extend assistance for a future stay, please mail me directly on :- su.mills@hilton.com

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back soon and remain for now with kind regards,
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Walking into the Hilton the service staff were very friendly which gave me confidence in the service we would receive and the expectations of a Hilton hotel.
Our room although dated was very clean and comfortable. However, the toilet broke and wouldn't flush. We informed the concierge and it was never fixed. First disappointment.
Dinner was standard hotel fare, reasonably tasty but overpriced, however again pleasant staff.
Breakfast the following morning was very good for a hotel and I would reccommend it.
This is where it all ends.
On returning home my credit card hard 3 unauthorised charges against it. When I spoke to the Hilton they advised they had taken 2 payments of £75. First for incidentals (fair enough and standard) second £75 because we had spent the first lot at dinner and they have a policy of recharging your card if you exceed the first £75. Very interesting as I didn't actually spend that much but they still took it from my card. Then a 3rd amount they couldn't find yet my bank insists it was taken at the Hilton. Either it was stolen by a staff member or they 'accidentally' took it. Either way after waiting a lengthy period of time all monies were returned. Interesting as they said they didn't have the third charge. Speaking with management who were polite they offered no reasons for this and didn't even contact me back.
A jacket I also left in the cupboard they had ensured me was sent back to me. 3 weeks on nothing.
Don't stay here!

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Daniel T
Dear Daniel T

Please accept my apologies for the daly in responding to your comment posted on TripAdviser. Many I ask you to provide me with your email address so that I can look in to the comments you have posted and also ensure that everything has been addressed to your satisfaction.

Su.mills@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Sofitel London Heathrow
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport

Been to Hilton London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!