“Fantastic Hotel, Room and Breakfast”

Hilton London Heathrow Airport
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Hounslow
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed here for a night, prior to leaving for Las Vegas. The room we were given was clean, spacious and had all the amenities and very well sound proofed given it's location to the airport. Check in and Check out were quick and very efficient. Breakfast in the morning was very nice with the freshly prepared omelette very tasty. Would definitely stay here again, thoroughly recommended.

Room Tip: Sure you wouldn't be disappointed with any of them.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Dear DaJo_1966

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport. I am pleased to read your review and good to know that you had a lovely stay with us.

Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or by answering specific points or perhaps extend assistance for a future stay, please mail me directly on :- su.mills@hilton.com

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back soon and remain for now with kind regards

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Spent one night at the Hilton prior to a morning flight out of Terminal 4 which is the only reason I can imagine staying at this hotel. We walk pretty quickly so it only took us 5 minutes to walk to the terminal. The front desk staff were fine during check-in. Our room was on the second floor - identified as the Hilton Honors floor - but it did not seem any different. The room itself was tired. I do not understand the inability to control mold in showers - ours had it in the corners which was unpleasant. The real complaint was at checkout. Thankfully we reviewed the folio which included a double charge for early check in - and a charge for the mini bar we never used. The front desk person acted as though this was no big deal which makes me think they do this routinely.
Despite the shortcomings, I would probably stay here again if I had a morning flight out of Terminal 4.

Dear JanDeaux

Thank you for posting a review on the hotel. I am sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations on this occasion and it is very regrettable that we did not have the opportunity to speak with you before you left us.

I am happy to advise that there is a refurbishment planned, nevertheless, so we can check the room for ourselves, it would be appreciated if you could let us know your room number or name/date of stay to do this. Perhaps I could mention that the minibars as in many hotels work on a sensor system and once opened and items moved it registers at reception as a sale and this may well be why the Receptionist was familiar with your comment.

My email address is:- su.mills@hilton.com and for now I remain with kind regards

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Not the nearest hotel to terminal 5 where I fly from but its so familiar and comfortable that I keep going back.
Check in was great, I didn't fancy the room they gave me but they bent over backwards, even though almost full to change me to something acceptable.
Usually staff in the executive lounge are very cold but the female employee (who said that was her first day there after moving from switchboard) was absolutely fantastic, she was even giving me jet lag tips and asking everybody she came across if she could get them a drink.
Had a newly refurbished room on the 4th floor which my wife and I both liked.
Only negative parts are that the executive lounge food is still consistently bad, and even though I mentioned it in a review months ago and had a reply from the hotel that it would sorted straight away, the in room hotel guide lists the shuttle bus to terminal 5 as being complimentary - which it is not.

Dear Treborwf

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport hotel and let me also take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Thoughts and experiences from our guests are very much appreciated and are used to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us.

We are very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and welcome the opportunity of you staying again when we can exceed your expectations next time around. I do apologise that you have need to comment on the food in the Executive Lounge and have forwarded your comment to our Manager for action,

If in the meantime I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Great place to start a holiday with a morning departure from Heathrow T4. A good quality hotel with a parking package, parking is in the hotel grounds a short walk. We used room service which was simple and quick the food was excellent. The bridge to the checkin desks takes 5 minutes and is uphill.

Dear Annepaull

Thank you for posting such a positive comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport.

We are pleased to see your stay was a pleasant one and look forward to another opportunity when we can welcome you back once more.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Hilton T4 great place to stay over before a fight as it is right in Heathrow, a real bonus if travelling in the winter when there can be problems accessing the airport. I have stayed several times and the staff have always been very helpful. It may not be the cheapest option but it is good value all the same

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Marilyn K

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Used this hotel for an early morning flight from terminal 4.

Location is great for this

Hotel is good and staff friendly and helpful

Rooms are getting to need an update but everything worked and the room is well fitted out.

Only thing I don't like is the parking, the parking is on a lower level than the hotel so if you cant drop off your cases and leave in reception then you have to carry them up an open staircase, which has warnings about slipping when wet which it always seems to be.

Overall an Ok hotel for terminal 4

Dear AMP335

I note your comments regarding the access to the hotel. May I mention that there is a call bell at the foot of the stairs from the car park to the Hotel to request immediate assistance. I am sorry that on this occasion you did not notice this.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon so we can hopefully fully exceed your expectations next time around and again. In the meantime, if I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I had my dinner with my family in this hotel 2 days before and i would like to say what an amazing service i got both in bar as well as in restaurant along with quality food.Definitely iam going to recommend this hotel to my friends/family in future.Thank you for looking after me and my family.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Price W
Su_Mills_12, Public Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Dear Price W

Thank you for posting a comment on TripAdviser. We are pleased to see that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to meeting you gain one day.

Regards

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Sofitel London Heathrow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport

Been to Hilton London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!