“Lovely hotel”

GreenLeadersGold level
Luton, United Kingdom
“Lovely hotel”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed before an early flight and from check in to check out the service was brilliant. Our room, which was 527, was spacious, clean and modern. It was well stocked with decent toiletries and mini bar had a good variety. Massive TV with lots of channels, and we loved the view!

Breakfast was so good! Fresh fruit was lovely, good choice of juices and pastries. My partner had the sausages and he said they were excellent.

I wasn't feeling well in the morning and they offered to take us to the terminal in a buggy, which was much appreciated!

We will definitely come back in the summer when we fly again!

Thank you for a lovely stay.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Charlotte H

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport. I am pleased to read your review and good to know that you had a lovely stay with us.

Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or by answering specific points or perhaps extend assistance for a future stay, please mail me directly on :- su.mills@hilton.com

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back soon and remain for now with kind regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (628)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The ideal place to get a refreshing quiet nap after a flight and re-charge after getting off a long flight, then get ready to enjoy London. The check-in and check-out process is efficient, the sound-proofing in the rooms is unrivaled and the customer service is excellent. Get a day room if you can swing a little splurge-well worth it.

I somehow lost an earring in transit and staff members knocked themselves out to help me try to find it. A special thanks for the extra effort.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
SigthorO, Front Office Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Dear Madison613
Thank you for posting such a positive comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport.

We are pleased to see your stay was a pleasant one and look forward to another opportunity when we can welcome you back once more.

sigthor.oskarsson@hilton.com
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Stayed for a night last week. Had a very pleasant stay. The staff were very friendly, the room was in excellent condition, the hotel itself has a great ambience and design, and is perfectly located for foot access to Terminal 4. The restaurants were far better than any i've tried at the (many) other Hiltons i've stayed at over the years, and even the breakfast buffet was better, with the hot food in particular seeming much more healthy than other Hiltons where everything from mushrooms to potatoes seems to be fried to within an inch of its life. In this regard, I'd like to say thanks to a friendly chef whose name the head waiter told me is Joe (tho Joe's accent sounded eastern european). Joe offered to help carry my plates, help me with the buffet etc when he saw I was on crutches ... He's the only person in the six hotels I stayed at last week who was kind enough to make such an offer. Thanks!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank WanderingHK
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear HK_Ivan

Issaquah, United States
Reviewed 1 April 2014

To our surprise, the hotel has a cart service to take you to the elevator serving the terminal. This is a fairly long walk which, when you are short on time, can be a problem. Paul, our incredibly helpful guy from the hotel, suggested the ride and then drove us. Since I was having a problem that morning with my knee, this was really welcome.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Yvetter C

Sigthor.Oskarsson@hilton.com
london
Reviewed 1 April 2014

What can I say...we stay here every time we visit London.....equipped with everything needed for a stopover or even for a longer stay, much better than Central London due to the lovely health club, really nice rooms, if fact just experienced some of the newly refurbished rooms which are super....nice bar, restaurants with differing menus also a pool, treatments and gym, so well worth considering this property as opposed to a London hotel without a pool......Extremely friendly staff, Thomasz and Paul on Concierge go the extra mile to help, too many others to mention but all overseen by Oliver Stockland and Jurgen Sutherland, the hotel's area general manager and to top it all, how lovely to be recognised as a Hilton HHonors member with appropriate amenities, personal preferences ready on check-in.... Hotel also has a great executive lounge....biased ! You bet I am ! It's a great hotel at Terminal 4 or for any of the other Terminals, just cross the walkway and take the free train to Terminals1,2,3 &5 or the Piccadilly line that whips you into Central London in 20 or so minutes.....

Best hotel at Heathrow....I'd challenge any one of you who so regularly write reviews to to show me another !

Thank you very much hotel staff, very enjoyable stay yet again !

Room Tip: It really is worth paying the supplement for an executive room if only to enjoy the lovely peaceful...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank travellingn0mad
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear travellingn0mad

Bloomington, Indiana
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is a fine hotel for staying overnight at the airport. It’s very comfortable, has all the standard amenities for a Hilton. The beds and baths are quite comfortable and it’s very quiet. They have a lovely buffet breakfast. Because we arrived very late (and got the very last train from Terminal 3 to Terminal 4!), the bar closed just 30 minutes after we arrived but since we were on US time, we wanted to stay longer so the very kind bartender allowed us to do so. In the morning, the concierge was very helpful in getting us transport into the City. I would recommend this hotel. Only one drawback – it is quite a walk from arrival at Terminal 4 to the hotel – they warn you that it will take a few minutes and it does!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Travel_Buff_BL
Dear Travel_Buff_BL

Newport Pagnell, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Booked this hotel as I had an early flight from T4. The hotel staff were friendly and efficient, Room was good size. The walk way to the airport terminal was a plus without having to take a hopper bus. I did not have much time at this hotel as I arrived late and checked out early.
All I want to say here is how efficient and good the staff were.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank galim29
Dear galim29

Su.mills@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Sofitel London Heathrow
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport

Been to Hilton London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!