“Great for Airport Location”

Hilton London Heathrow Airport
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
GreenLeadersGold level
Fort Worth, United States
“Great for Airport Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hotel and a fitness program (bit of a walk) wrapped up in one! Terminal 4 location is good here, although Terminals 3 & 5 require some navigation. Hotel quality is very good for airport hotel. I am a repeat guest and will continue when my arrangements pass through LHW

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Victoria G, Front Office Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Adviser review which we use as a great feedback tool from our guests. Allowing us to be constantly improving upon our services and product that we offer to our guests.

I am pleased to see that you will be considering us in your future stays at Heathrow Airport.

With regards to your comments about travelling to the terminals, we do offer a Hoppa bus from outside the hotel to and from Heathrow Terminal 5 at a small fee. Also being linked onto Terminal 4 via a short walk accross a covered walk way gives access to a complimentary train that will take tyou over to Terminals 1,3 & 5

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future, and if we can be of any assisance to you either now or in the future please do not hesitate to conatct the hotel directly. Until then Kind Regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (599)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Skaneateles, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here for one night following a long transatlantic travel day/night before going on a cruise. The hotel was convenient to the terminal and was easy to get to. It was literally just a short walk from the baggage pick up. We were upgraded and given executive privileges including free tapas and drinks as well as a full breakfast in the morning. The room was well appointed, clean, modern and very QUIET! I HIGHLY recommend this hotel for business or pleasure travel.

Room Tip: Higher floors, away from the elevator are quiet. Ask for an upgrade….worst they can say is no.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport by completing a Trip Adviser Review which we use to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us, together with our guest comment cards and online survey

Thank you for your positve comments which we are delighted to see and should there be anything further you wish to share I'd be happy to hear from you so we can look to amend or implement.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon so we can hopefully fully exceed your expectations next time around and again. In the meantime, if I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards
Sugar Land, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

The hotel is conveniently located at T4. Facilities are about average for an airport hotel. My non-smoking room smelled a bit smoky - presumably recently converted. My problem with this place is simply price ... and ethics. I booked on line at a good rate, but when I checked in (late at night), they could not find the booking record. They called the booking agent, and went on hold for an hour, at which point it turned out they had called the wrong number. They offered to call the right number, but told me they only had one room left (at well over twice the price). I accepted the room at a higher rate, because by that time I couldn't find anywhere else to stay. My experience was not unique - during my time at the front desk, they reduced 2 American girls to tears trying to charge more than expected. On check out, they tried to charge for 4 items from the minibar, which were all fictitious. The whole check-in/check-out process seemed designed to separate business travelers from their employers' money.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
SigthorO, Front Office Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear David R,
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport by commenting on TripAdvisor. We use the comments together with those on other social media channels to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us.
I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay and that you found that the check in process was inefficient. I would like to investigate further into you feedback, if I could please ask you to contact me on Sigthor.oskarsson@hilton.com
Thank you once more for you constructive feedback.
Sigthor Oskarsson,
Reception Manager
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night in order to be at the airport in plenty of time for my flight the next day. The hotel has made the best of its space with internal rooms having a window on to the main reception and eating area - this worked surprisingly well. It is also an easy ride from any terminal in Heathrow using the Heathrow express.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
SigthorO, Front Office Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear BruceWayneIT,

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay.
Should I be able to assist any further you can reach me on sigthor.oskarsson@hilton.com

kind regards,

Sigthor Oskarsson
Reception Manager
Bromley, Kent
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night in order to be at the airport in plenty of time for our flight the next day. The hotel has made the best of its space with internal rooms having a window on to the main reception and eating area - this worked surprisingly well. We were in one of the newly refurbished executive rooms - they are not big, but are well laid out and have everything you need. The walk-in shower in the bathroom was very good (rain shower & standard shower). The bed was very comfortable and the hotel was amazingly quiet. In the evening we ate in the Zen Oriental restaurant in the hotel - not cheap, but the food was excellent and the service was impeccable. Breakfast in the morning was very good with omelettes made to order and friendly and attentive staff.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
SigthorO, Front Office Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Ali83,

It makes me very pleased that you enjoyed you stay and your comments on our new rooms are especially warm to hear.
Thank you once more for your valuable feedback and I hope that we will get another oppertunity to welcome you back to our hotel. I remain for now and should I be able to assist any further you can reach me on sigthor.oskarsson@hilton.com kind regards,
CHICAGO, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Good value in the London area. Great location to meet and greet for business. Located in terminal 4 it is an easy ride from any terminal in Heathrow using the Heathrow express. Very nicely laid out lobby and restaurant/bar facilities. The staff is most attentive and willing to assist in any way possible.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Walter,
I am extremly glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and you can be assured we have shared your response with our team members.
Jersey, Channel Islands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I had a meeting at this hotel the next day so it was the ideal place to meet those leaving on a flight the next day. Nice bright hotel, and the rooms have recently been modernised and a lovely spacious executive lounge. Well done Hilton!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
SigthorO, Front Office Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear Tycariadus,
I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay, it also great to hear you were happy with the newly refurbished rooms and the executive lounge.
Sigthor Oskarsson Reception Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Sofitel London Heathrow
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport

Been to Hilton London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!