“Hotel 4 car park 0”

Hilton London Heathrow Airport
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Hounslow
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

The Hilton was fantastic ,!very convenient for terminal 4 , bit expensive , we had a stay and park deal, the car park was situated lower than the hotel so you had to lug suitcases down a flight of stairs, because when you were in the car park your car either stayed there or pay £20 to get out again , after much arguing with the rude car park attendant we got the hotel staff to certify the ticket, although this does not seem to be the norm!! I suggest all rules and regs sorted ASAP it got our holiday off to a bad start, thank goodness it got better .

• Stayed: June 2014
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Jacky S

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport. I am pleased to read your review and good to know that you had a lovely stay with us.

From your comments I understand that you had difficulty when using the car park. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused. Our Concierge are always available to assist in guests with their luggage to and from their car and it is unfortunate that you were unable to take advantage of this on this occasion.

Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or by answering specific points or perhaps extend assistance for a future stay, please mail me directly on :- su.mills@hilton.com

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back soon and remain for now with kind regards

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stayed here on Sunday as flight was 6am Monday morning did not want to travel to London so early (needed to be there 3 hours ahead for international flight). Was very surprised by the rate paid $100 which included breakfast, which by the way was a buffet style and excellent. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. The facility was clean everywhere I looked with a very friendly and positive atmosphere ALL staff very helpful and polite. I ate alone in the restaurant and the service was excellent and the food surprisingly delicious. I did not expect the long walk from the terminal but I liked that they had posted 4 minutes to hotel... 2 minutes to hotel on the walkway which helped. All in all a great nights rest and I would stay again and recommend it for a very pleasant night for the business traveller.

Room Tip: This is convenient for Terminal 4 great for business traveller but there were some families there an...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Su M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Trudy H

Thank you for posting such a positive comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport.

We are pleased to see your stay was a pleasant one and look forward to another opportunity when we can welcome you back once more.

Su.mills@hilton.com

Reviewed 22 July 2014

After a disappointing experience at the ”Terminal 5” (not!) Hilton, we decided to stay at the terminal 4 Hilton on the way back. I used to stay there a lot in prior years before they relocated many flights from 4 to 5. It was pretty much what I remembered. Business class hotel with reasonable rooms, good selection of restaurants, and no need to hop on a bus to get there.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear mix579

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport. I am pleased to read your review and good to know that you had a lovely stay with us and welcome back..

Reviewed 21 July 2014

It can't get much more convenient to terminal 4 at Heathrow Airport in London than the Hilton. Staff is friendly and helpful and the hotel itself has been updated so that it is technologically advanced particularly in the bathroom. The shower can compete with most people's personal residence. We have chosen this hotel before while in transit and would not stay anywhere else when needing to be near the airport.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Su M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Vernon H

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We repeated a visit from 12 months ago to avoid the M25 for an early flight. We were in an executive room. Plenty big enough for 1 night, nicely decorated and finished. Very clean. Great shower, walk in, easy to operate and powerful. Staff at check in all very good. We ate at Oscars again and the food quality was better than last time. Still expensive for what it is/you get but it is London and Heathrow. Service a bit slow, don't seem to have quite enough staff on but they are friendly and overall a better experience than a year ago. We could not use the express train from T4 to T3 due to it being a Sunday and early flight and trains start later. However, don't worry about that, a locally booked mini cab is only £1 more than the Hoppa bus for 2 people from all the hotels on the A4 so location is good and easy to get to any terminal at the exact time you want. Double glazing excellent, no road or airport noise so sleep good. Will use this hotel again.

Dear chrian

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport by commenting on TripAdviser. We use the comments together with those on other social media channels to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us.

Although your comments are self explanatory and advise you had a relatively good stay and meal at our Oscars restaurant, should there be anything you wish to share, I'd be happy to hear from you so we can implement .

We look forward to welcoming you back soon. In the meantime, if I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards

Reviewed 20 July 2014

The original Heathrow Hilton is situated at the end of terminal four which is now a bit run down but the hotel is very easy to get to by underground or tube and is only a short walk from either train. The accommodation is very modern and the ambiance fine for a pre flight stay. It is easy to get to terminals 1 to 3 but it is necessary to take a bus to terminal 5.

I would recommend paying the extra for an executive room as it gives access to a very good lounge with free drinks and snacks and a very rapid breakfast service.
The staff are very helpful and it makes a good start to long flights

Room Tip: see above, go for an execute room. Wi fi is free in on the lounge to BT clients
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear BobS26_13

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed here the night before our flight home following a three week stay in England. We were exhausted when we arrived and our room was ready even though we arrived a couple of hours early. The facility is expensive but within range of other airport hotels. The reception staff and concierge were great, welcoming, helpful, and friendly. The staff at Oscars, the coffee shop/cafe were great too and the food was good. The only downside was the cleanliness of our room. It just didn't have that typical Hilton sparkle we've come to expect. The bathroom floor had obviously not been mopped nor was the shower spotless. Long hairs ( not ours!) were seen on the floor around the bathroom sink and the shower wall had not been cleaned. Other than that, it was very comfortable and relaxing.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear RuthAnne52

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport. I was disappointed to read you that you had a poor experience with us.

I do apologies for the lack of cleanliness in the bathroom and our Head of Housekeeping is ensuring that the supervisors and double checking the rooms to ensure that such a drop in standard of cleanliness does not happen again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Sofitel London Heathrow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport

Been to Hilton London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!