“Convenient Location next to the Airport”

Hilton London Heathrow Airport
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 16 August 2014

If you need something close to Heathrow, this is the place. Very Clean, friendly staff and good service. Breakfast and dinner were very good, and a great selection. There is free wi-fi throughout the public areas of the hotel, but when in your room, you must pay. At 20 Pounds per day it is a bit expensive. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. Overall, was a very good experience. If you are just stopping in London for a business trip or overnight stay, I would recommend this place. There is also a shuttle that runs every half hour which brings you to your terminal.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear 386elizabetha

Thank you for posting such a positive comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport.

We are pleased to see your stay was a pleasant one and look forward to another opportunity when we can welcome you back once more.

Su.mills@hilton.com

Write a ReviewReviews (4,134)

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Nice atmosphere. The room was excellent and easy to get to. Short walk to the terminal. Taxi to other terminals slightly pricey and minibar expensive as usually at hotels. Quiet room. Best hotel experience at Heathrow I have ever had.

Dear Sigurdur T

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Greeted as a gold member, but did not get an upgrade even though they had exec rooms available. I did like the king deluxe room though.

I did get access to the execlounge, but I missed happy hours so the only benefit there was breakfast.

Dear TrondM

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport. I am pleased to read your review and good to know that you had a lovely stay with us.

From your comments I understand that you found the hours in the Executive Lounge a little inconvenient and we are reviewing these to accommodate the needs of our guests.
Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or by answering specific points or perhaps extend assistance for a future stay, please mail me directly on :- su.mills@hilton.com

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back soon and remain for now with kind regards

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here the night before our flight to New York and was a perfect start to our holiday. Staff were very friendly and helpful. 15 days car parking was included in the price and transfer to terminal 5 was very easy using the hoppa service.
If you are flying from Heathrow then this hotel is a MUST stay to get you into the holiday mode.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Robert M

Dear Robert M

Thank you for your positive review on Tripadviser. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found it convenient to park with us during your holiday. I do hope you had a great time.

Regards

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel the night before flying to Los Angeles. We signed up to use the Executive Lounge which was a great idea - and took advantage of happy hour and canapés. The hotel staff were very helpful and courteous and we have already recommended this hotel to friends. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Philip R

Thank you for posting a comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport and I am pleased to learn that overall you enjoyed your stay.

Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this by answering any specific points raised, or perhaps assistance on a future stay, please mail me on :- su.mills@hilton.com

With regards and many thanks again,

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Review title says it all really.

Swift check in to a newly refurbished room with easily the best shower I have had at a hotel.

Dinner and breakfast excellent.

All staff switched on and friendly. Bit of a walk to terminal but manageable although taxi and bus options available.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear ThePennells

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The hotel is ok for a quiet nicht at Heathrow. The executive club closes a bit early for late arrivals. But beware of the walk from the terminal. This is not exactly a hotel at the terminal's gate. The walkway takes at least 6-7 minutes, even more if you have heavy luggage. Comparable to the Fiumicino Hilton, and a bit longer than the CDG hilton.
At the front desk I have been welcomed by very different staff members: some very kind and helpful, others dull.
Rooms are ok, with everything you need. No noise from outside. But the corridors can be noisy as passengers walk by with their luggage late in the evening or early in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Alex L

Thank you for posting a comment on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport hotel.

Thoughts and experiences from our guests are very much appreciated. We note your comments about the walkway to the hotel. Our Concierge are always available to provide a buggy to transport guests to and from the terminal. There is a telephone at the entrance of the walkway to request a pick up.

I thank you in advance and should there be any further comment you would like to share, I would be more than happy to hear from you and remain for now with kind regards