3,559 results
All reviews the executive lounge runway view market garden hoppa bus free bus london heathrow our waiter an overnight stay pre flight bar and restaurant close to the airport bath road one night stay car park following morning teo edna
Reviewed 12 September 2016

This was the first stay for us at the Reaissance Hotel but won't be the last. Really good hotel with smart rooms and a nice lounge area to sit in. Check in staff very pleasant.
Only had drinks from small coffee shop in lobby but service was very good. Easy access to Heathrow on airport bus but may be cheaper and quicker to take a taxi.

Room tip: We booked most basic room - no airport noise at all (runway passes back of hotel)
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jenny K
James S, General Manager at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Dear Jenny K,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us here at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel.

It was a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we really appreciate your feedback about the hotel and the team.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Lovely hotel, comfortable rooms and convenient to airport. Commendations to the helpful and pleasant staff, particularly Mark, who helped with our luggage and information on petrol station and schedule of buses to terminal, and Edwin, who served us in the lounge/restaurant. Both of these gentlemen gave excellent service.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank M716KGlindam

Dear Linda M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us.

Here at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel we pride ourselves on giving great service and I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We do hope we can look forward to seeing you again at some point in the near future.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Excellent hotel airport. Rooms very comfortable Restaurant very good and a special thanks to Edwin who went out his way to get me what I wanted and not what was on the menu Buffet breakfast was great.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ocleirighfamily

Dear ocleirghfamily,

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Had a long parking stay and a stop over for work on the return from my annual leave. Hazel on the front desk did a great job of controlling some customers who did not want to queue along with the rest of the guests arriving for check in. Splendid room with great views of the runway. Bar staff were really friendly and the food came quickly for a tiered traveller. I'll continue to use Renaissance when at Heathrow.

Room tip: Ask for a runway view if you like your planes
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank oreillymps

Dear oreillymps,

Reviewed 11 September 2016

The room was superbly comfortable. There was a spider lurking around in it though which creeped me out a little but that was a minor setback. Every morning I ordered room service for breakfast before I headed out to work, and that was the best part of my day. And the staff who brought it for me, was so kind and always smiling. His name is Reggie. On my last day, he brought me pastries and apple juice ontop of my order just because I was leaving back to France. He's truly amazing and I hope to see such warm staff who are so welcoming in other hotels as well.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sigeeta R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us here at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel!

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we really appreciate your feedback about the hotel and the team.

Please accept my apologies for the spider in your room. I was surprised to hear this and it most certainly is not a true a reflection of our excellent housekeeping standards. I will make sure this feedback is acted on.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!