US$97
US$81
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
  • Pool
US$92
US$82
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$49
US$95
US$82
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$42
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$38
Travelodge
US$244
US$200
Sofitel
  • Pool
2,872 results
All reviewsthe executive loungerunway viewmarket gardenmagpiehoppa busfree buslondon heathrowour waiterpre flightan overnight staybar and restaurantclose to the airportbath roadcar parkone night stayfollowing morningedna
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my second review of the hotel. We enjoyed our stay last time much more. Our queen room with queen bed or twin request was granted.....with twin beds. This is like a college dorm. Hard beds, only 1 pillow per bed, and only 2 towels in the shower. The bathroom was minute. I'm not sure what I booked last time but it was not even close to what we got this time. The BEST part of our stay, and 100% better than last time was the service in the Bar 11 - Kudos to Praian and Tram our "Ambassadors". Super yummy hot wings!!! Just FYI - if you order wings they say there are 6 - but they are full size chicken wings - so more like an order of 12!!

Room Tip: Book anything above a Queen or 2 twin bed room. Super tiny.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
RenGeneral_Manager, General Manager at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear torav,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us on tripadvisor.

I am pleased to hear that since your last visit we have improved on the service and food offer in Bar 11 and I will pass on your comments to Prian and Tram, they will be delighted to hear that they have helped to make your stay more enjoyable.

It is however somewhat dissppointing to hear that we have regressed with the bedroom offer and that we have got the room allocation wrong on this occassion. I am investigating with the front office manager, how this has happened and would appreciate it if you could contact him at mayank.singh@renaissanceheathrow.co.uk so we can better understand the errors made and how we can improve.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future so we can show some of the positive changes we have made.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great time at this bar ambience was lovely. our server teo was excellent. he was very warm and professional. He was very helpful with the ordering. we would definitely come back because of service received....5* service

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear elizabeth a,

Thank you for writing about your Bar Eleven experience.

It was great to read that you had enjoyed your visit and the service provide by Teo. I will let him know about your comments, as he will be pleased to hear them.

I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely hotel, Comfortable and friendly. Breakfast very nice.

Only spoilt by some people in the car park on a van who were filming the aeroplanes.
I parked near them and they started staring at me looking unimpressed and muttering under their breath. They were very rude and it did make me feel uncomfortable. Not the hotels fault but did make me worry about my car a little and was the only blemish on a perfect stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Paid £64 for a standard room which included WiFi and breakfast. The room was clean, spacious and very comfortable.

My room even had a runway view.

Checked in by Sajan who was most helpful and polite.

WiFi was quick and breakfast was tasty.

Will definitely stay again at this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Daniel800,

Thank you for writing a review.

It was great to read that you had enjoyed your stay and the view of the airport runway from your room. As well as this, I am delighted that you had found our ambassador, Sajan helpful and polite. I will let him know about your comment, as he will be glad to hear this.

I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been traveling to London for business on a regular basis for about 10 years and have found this property to be one of the best near Heathrow Airport. OK, the building's exterior is not very sexy and reminds me of a governmental architecture, but once you walk through the door, the customer service comes alive. Everyone from the front desk to the restaurant, housekeeping....even the lady who leases the gift shop....they are all fantastic. The rooms are finely appointed and very up to date. Customer service is the main reason I love this hotel, but the other is location. I can land at Heathrow and be at the hotel within an hour (Clearing passport control in the process) and it is from her that I base my travels. Now, you can stay downtown for all of the touristy places, but if you are coming here for business and your business is on Northeast, Southeast, or West of London, it is perfect. See you on my next trip!

Room Tip: Rooms on the South Side look at one of Heathrow's runways. Not much noise, but it is always fun to watch the big birds come and go.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear RamblinManfromGA,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay.

Despite the exterior of our Hotel, I was pleased to read that you had enjoyed your visit and the service provided by our ambassadors.
I will let them know about your comments, as they will be delighted to hear them.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again.