“Really impressive!”

Park Grand London Heathrow
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I was most impressed by this hotel! The staff were friendly and the rooms were very well-appointed, smart, clean and comfortable. There was wired and wireless internet available at the desk and a nice big television. I have seen a lot of mention of the showers in reviews, and for good reason - they were superb!
The parking is limited and costs £10 per day, but frankly I was more than happy to pay this considering how reasonable the room rates were. My only complaint in this regard was that the actual entrance to the parking lot was quite difficult to find.
I found that the selection of food on the room-service menu was more to my liking, but they were happy to serve that in the restaurant. And if the portions are too large, there is always a small, but well-stocked gym downstairs to work it off.
I have stayed here a couple of times now, and have not been disappointed!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
SK-PGH, Manager at Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for leaving wonderful feedback, it is always rewarding to read such delightful comments from our most loyal and satisfied customers.

We are delighted to hear that you continue to enjoy your stay with us and that our front of house team are always "friendly". Your comments regarding the "smart, clean and comfortable" rooms are much appreciated. Our Housekeeping team work tirelessly to ensure all aspects of the hotel and guest rooms are maintained to the highest levels. We will ensure your feedback is passed onto all those concerned.

We are also pleased to read you had the opportunity to dine in our highly reviewed restaurant, The Grill and enjoyed our unique room service menu.

Thank you once again for your thoughtful words, we can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service you have come to expect.

We will always look forward to welcoming you and our most loyal customers back to Park Grand London Heathrow.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

A second good stay at this conveniently placed hotel, very well transformed from an old office block, it does not betray its origins.Would like to thank the manager and his staff for help with a difficult situation when we had to change a booking due to family reasons over the Christmas period, unlike the call centre who were intransigent to say the least. My recommendation, contact the hotel direct for any bookings.
The rooms are very nice and provide everything that a traveller could need and the staff are helpful and pleasant,I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a very reasonably priced hotel in the Heathrow area.
We haven't eaten in the restaurant so can't comment on the food, other than to say that the breakfast was good, a couple more choices in the fresh fruit department would have been welcomed but for the very reasonable price we paid, to grumble would be pickey.

Room Tip: If you want a bath, be sure you ask at booking as some rooms only have showers.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank starrylady

Dear Valued Guest

It is always rewarding to hear such lovely feedback from our most loyal customers, thank you.

We were delighted to learn that our winning team surpassed your expectations. Your comment that our “staff were helpful and pleasant” is exactly what the Park Grand London Heathrow is all about. We are a team who pride ourselves on creating that warm home-from-home experience and look to exceed all of our guests' expectations. We shall ensure that your kind comments are passed onto all those concerned.

Thank you once again for your kind words, we can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service you have come to expect.

We hope you will continue staying with us at Park Grand London Heathrow and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Nice hotel, a bit noisy by a main road, but rooms are well appointed and hotel looks good. Staff all very helpful and friendly. Restaurant food was ok, but portions were ridiculously large. I had late to start, there was enough for 3 portions but 2 small pieces of Melba toast. Ceaser salad was drenched in dressing. Not very subtle.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found are staff to be "very helpful and friendly".

I can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service you have come to expect.

Thank you once again for your kind words, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Grand London Heathrow in the near future.

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights during business trip to uk, I was extremely disappointed as this hotel was rated 4 star, I couldnt see how it managed to achieve its 4 star rating, 3 star more like. My room was cleaned however my water was not replenished I also are the biscuits on the first night and these we not replenished either. Bed was pulled together. Room however was very comfortable and bathroom was spacious and clean I ate in the restaurant on my 1st night, lots of staff, however my main arrived 1st they forgot my starter, they did give me complimentary dessert for this error, restaurant was cold and clinical, no atmosphere, breakfast was also only average, lots of staff, who on arrival for breakfast asked me did I want tea or coffee, a mug of coffee was practically thrown in front of me. Don't advertise as 4 star when service levels were only 3.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
SK-PGH, Manager at Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback following your recent stay at Park Grand London Heathrow.

We are most disappointed to read that you found your stay to be less than satisfactory. All our staff at Park Grand London Heathrow are trained to the highest levels of customer service excellence and are committed to providing unrivalled care and attention to all of our guests. Our restaurant is highly reviewed and we are surprised to hear that on this occasion you felt the staff fell below this standard.

We would be most grateful if could you contact us on the email below so that we may have the opportunity to discuss further and perhaps we can tempt you back to Park Grand London Heathrow and show you just how fabulous our staff are.

fom@parkgrandheathrow.co.uk

Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

We have been staying in so many different hotels, but this one will always be my favourite for the most comfy beds, decoration and cleanliness. We tried the restaurant for dinner but food was not great and quite expensive. Definitely not value for money but the bedrooms deserve a 4 out of 5 ! Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your stay at Park Grand London Heathrow.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt our hotel had the "best rooms ever". We also appreciate your comments regarding the decoration and cleanliness in the hotel, our Housekeeping and Maintenance staff work exceedingly hard to ensure only the highest standards are maintained.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Grand London Heathrow in the near future.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights during December 2013 whilst attending a business meeting in the area. The hotel itself is 15 - 20 minutes drive to terminals 1 - 4 of Heathrow airport although directly in the flight path of landing aircraft.

The hotel itself is of good quality and exceptional value. The rooms are well equipped and modern in nature. The hotel appears to have gone through a recent renovation with fresh decor though out. I had room 306 which was at an end of a corridor away from the lifts and was well shielded from the noise of any aircraft or the main road on which the hotel was situated.

I did not use any of the restaurants or bars, although from the menu it did seem a little simple in nature with the normal burgers etc, however there are numerous restaurants in the area only a short drive away.

My only criticism would be the parking. I was a little concerned having driven that according to the website there was only 10 public parking spaces. I did not have any issues as there was a space when I arrived however for the size of the hotel this is a little limiting.

Overall this was a very good hotel and exceptional value for money and although I would not personally stay here if flying from Heathrow as I prefer the Radisson for location I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone asking.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
PGLondonHeathrow, Manager at Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Park Grand London Heathrow.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and your comments "very good hotel" and "exceptional value for money" were most pleasing to read.

We have 27 car parking spaces on site and this is offered on a 'first come first serve' basis, and I am glad to read that you did not encounter any issues in relation to the same.

Reviewed 22 December 2013