“wembley trip”

Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“wembley trip”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

excellent hotel. very clean. rooms great and good location for tube into central london or to heathrow airport. staff were very helpful and attentive. would definitely stay here again. location great for motorway access also

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

1 Thank hullsmoggy
SK-PGH, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff were "excellent, very helpful and attentive". This exactly what the Park Grand London Heathrow is all about. We are a team who pride ourselves on creating that warm home-from-home experience and look to exceed all of our guests' expectations. We shall ensure that your kind comments are passed onto all those concerned.

Thank you once again for your kind words, we can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service you have come to expect.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Grand London Heathrow in the near future.

Management.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Polish first
beverley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Part of the PCR hotel club. Newly renovated. All facilities are excellent. There is a bar and restaurant in the hotel. Good breakfast included in room rate. It will be even better if parking is free (or lower rate) for guest. Sometime there is very good rate for this hotel (£55.00 + VAT) for a single room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Hong L
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We pride on rewarding our most loyal customers and as you know, there are many benefits available through joining our Premier Club Rewards programme.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and find our hotel to be "fantastic and excellent".

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Grand London heathrow in the near future.

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Stayed here overnight on a business trip

The staff were great and helpful , my room was nice,clean and quiet and the breakfast was nice although they could add a bit more variety to it.

The shuttle bus available from the hotel while it was a bit late to pick me up to my workplace due to a miscommunication was punctual when picking me up from work.

The driver was very polite and accommodating!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
SK-PGH, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found are staff to be "great and helpful".

Thank you once again for your kind words, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Grand London Heathrow in the near future.

Lancs. England
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have an office just over a mile away from the hotel and was persuaded to stay here by a colleague. My first impression of the hotel was excellent. The staff at check-in were proffesional and friendly and left a really good impression on me. The rooms are furnished to a modern high standard with tah little bit of extra luxury in my bathroom of underfloor heating. The menu in the restaurant is somewhat lacking and if you do not like Indian cuisine you might struggle especially if you are vegitarian. However the meal I had was of a good standard if not a little cool.
As I had had a long day I wnet to bed early and was woken within minutes by noise from the room next door. Unfortunateley for me there was a family with young children that appeared to want to stay up late. This combined with the mother making phone calls to her friends to tell them she had arrived at the hotel. I was just glad that I had put a pair of earplugs in my pocket after going into out factory, at least I got some sleep in a very comfortable bed.
I am not sure if the problems I experienced were due to the fact my room had an interconecting door to the room next door or if this is a problem with the hotel.
When I did comment to the reception staff as I checked out the receptionist said she had checked the family in and the children were noisy then, she appologised but didn't seem that concerned.
A real shame as this could have been an excellent hotel for me to use on a regular basis.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't get a room with an interconecting door.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback following your stay at Park Grand London Heathrow.

We most appreciate your kind words regarding our staff and service. However, we are disappointed to read that you felt your stay with us was less than satisfactory and we would most appreciate the opportunity to discuss the matter further.

We would be grateful if could you contact us on the email below so that we may have the opportunity to discuss further and perhaps we can tempt you back to Park Grand London Heathrow and show you just how fabulous our hotel really is!

fom@parkgrandheathrow.co.uk
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I transited in London back in January for a short 16 hour transit and stayed at this hotel. All I can say is that the hotel was excellent.. Rooms were highly elegant and modern and quiet, bed was comfortable. The restaurant's food was delicious!! all the staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the housekeeping manager and front desk manager which took care of my needs during my short stay, and they gave me a late checkout because of my late flight layover free of charge!! Also the Bellman Mr. Razvan was very helpful in services towards me and my mother, I would definitely stay there again.. Thank you guys

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your stay at Park Grand London Heathrow.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt our hotel was "excellent, highly elegant and modern". We also appreciate your kind words regarding our staff, especially Razvan, our Porter; Mihaela our Housekeeping Manager and Sammy our Front Office Manager. Thank you, we shall ensure your kind words are passed onto all concerned.

Thank you once again for your thoughtful words, we can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service you have come to expect.

England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My wife, and I stayed here with my sister Saturday 22nd of March for one night, what can I say, the hotel was easy to find from Osterley station, and was greeted with a stunning 4* hotel reception with staff who gave us a warm welcome and checked us in which was extremely easy and took about five minutes, so a good start.
Unlocked the door to a room and was greeted by a luxurious room well furnished to an extremely high standard with a massive bed dressing table huge wardrobe chair and various romantic lighting which can be dimmed, then saw the bathroom which was amazing and spotless.
The room had a 42" Lcd TV mounted on the wall facing the bed with all the satellite channels you want but did not use it much, and had tea and coffee making facilities and complementary mineral water.
Went down to the bar for some drinks and was greeted by a very friendly bar maid who served our drinks with a smile.
After a couple of hours went back up to the room and my wife went on the Ipad with the free Wifi in the hotel with no need to type a code or password.
The rainbow shower was incredible but you also had the option of a normal shower for preference if you preferred but we loved the rainbow shower better.
We were going to a relatives party so requested a taxi for 7pm which reception assured us would come, had ironing board and requested an iron and someone came to the room within 2 minutes with it.
Sure enough at 7pm sharp reception called our room saying taxi was here, so we all met in reception from our separate rooms expecting to find a local taxi instead the hotels personal taxi was waiting a massive black modern BMW with chauffer who drove us in style to the party WOW!
After the party returned back to the hotel and had just missed the bar closing but had had enough to drink anyway so retired into the extremely comfortable bed.
The planes to Heathrow fly over this hotel and although you hear them when awake they do not wake you whilst you sleep as the rooms are well soundproofed.
Had breakfast in the hotel which was as much as you want and a huge variety of choice, fresh juices, as much tea or coffee as you want, cereals, toast cheese selection ,Croissants, fresh fruit and then the usual bacon , sausages egg mushrooms fried potato and beans.
Checking out was just as easy and was actually gutted to leave this wonderful hotel.
Overall a fantastic hotel with excellent friendly staff, luxury accommodation wonderful food and great service and only 30 minutes via tube to central London so being that far out meant we got luxury accommodation for only £68.50 for my wife and I for a 4* luxury room.
My wife and I as well as my sister WILL DEFINATLEY visit again and stay for longer next time and make a 3-4 day break of it.
Ignore negative reviews others have put we could not fault anything everything was perfect.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Adam1100
Dear Valued Guest

Wow, thank you so much for leaving such lovely feedback, we are all touched by your kind words.

It is always rewarding to hear such wonderful comments regarding our Front of House team and that you found the staff to be "excellent, friendly, stunning and welcoming". This is exactly what the Park Grand London Heathrow is all about. We are a team who pride ourselves on creating that warm home-from-home experience and look to exceed all of our guests' expectations.

Your comments regarding the "extremely high standard" of rooms are much appreciated. Mihaela, our Head of Housekeeping and her team work tirelessly to ensure all aspects of the hotel and guest rooms are maintained to the highest levels. We will ensure your feedback is passed onto all those concerned.

We are also pleased you had the opportunity to dine in our highly reviewed restaurant, The Grill and enjoyed our wonderul English Buffet Breakfast.

We look forward to welcoming you and your wife back to Park Grand London Heathrow in the near future.