“Top hotel in london”

Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
London, United Kingdom
“Top hotel in london”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here as quick stopover at Heathrow. Only 15 minutes car ride away. Hotel is tastefully decorated and immensely clean and all staff i encountered were very helpful and willing. Reception staff kind and polite. Had a warm pleasant breakfast in the restaurant, not bad but good choice of cold meats and cheeses. Overall a top hotel.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Sfahd
SK-PGH, Manager at Best Western Plus Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review!

We are delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and to read that our winning team surpassed your expectations. Your comment that our staff were all "kind and polite" is exactly what the Park Grand London Heathrow is all about. We are a team who pride ourselves on creating that warm home-from-home experience and look to exceed all of our guests' expectations. We shall ensure that your kind comments are passed onto all those concerned.

Thank you once again for your thoughtful words, we look forward to welcoming you back to Park Grand London Heathrow in the near future.

Management.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
  • Polish first
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had to fly out from Heathrow very early in the morning and couldn’t face the drive up there on the same morning, so decided to stay over.
This hotel looked to be able to provide a good base for the night and I didn’t regret my choice.
The staff were helpful and friendly and the communal areas all modern, clean and smart.
My room was small but perfectly formed, with a particularly comfortable bed that helped me grab a precious few hours sleep before my early morning departure.
My only concern was the surrounding area, which looked pretty rough. I parked my car on the street overnight and it came to no harm but I don’t think I’d like to do this on a regular basis.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found are staff to be "very helpful and friendly".

I can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service you have come to expect.

Thank you once again for your kind words, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Grand London Heathrow in the near future.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

This stay was great value for money. Great location near T5 at Heathrow. Also one bus away from the underground. The hotel was clean and well presented. There wasn't a great choice for breakfast but the overall experience was great.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank D12GWA
SK-PGH, Manager at Best Western Plus Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this review, 19 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments regarding the "cleanliness and presentation" of our hotel are much appreciated. Mihaela, our Head of Housekeeping and her team work tirelessly to ensure all aspects of the hotel and guest rooms are maintained to the highest levels. We will ensure your feedback is passed onto all those concerned.

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014

excellent hotel. very clean. rooms great and good location for tube into central london or to heathrow airport. staff were very helpful and attentive. would definitely stay here again. location great for motorway access also

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

1 Thank hullsmoggy
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff were "excellent, very helpful and attentive". This exactly what the Park Grand London Heathrow is all about. We are a team who pride ourselves on creating that warm home-from-home experience and look to exceed all of our guests' expectations. We shall ensure that your kind comments are passed onto all those concerned.

Thank you once again for your kind words, we can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service you have come to expect.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Grand London Heathrow in the near future.

beverley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Part of the PCR hotel club. Newly renovated. All facilities are excellent. There is a bar and restaurant in the hotel. Good breakfast included in room rate. It will be even better if parking is free (or lower rate) for guest. Sometime there is very good rate for this hotel (£55.00 + VAT) for a single room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Hong L

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We pride on rewarding our most loyal customers and as you know, there are many benefits available through joining our Premier Club Rewards programme.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and find our hotel to be "fantastic and excellent".

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Grand London heathrow in the near future.

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Stayed here overnight on a business trip

The staff were great and helpful , my room was nice,clean and quiet and the breakfast was nice although they could add a bit more variety to it.

The shuttle bus available from the hotel while it was a bit late to pick me up to my workplace due to a miscommunication was punctual when picking me up from work.

The driver was very polite and accommodating!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
SK-PGH, Manager at Best Western Plus Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this review, 14 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found are staff to be "great and helpful".

Lancs. England
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have an office just over a mile away from the hotel and was persuaded to stay here by a colleague. My first impression of the hotel was excellent. The staff at check-in were proffesional and friendly and left a really good impression on me. The rooms are furnished to a modern high standard with tah little bit of extra luxury in my bathroom of underfloor heating. The menu in the restaurant is somewhat lacking and if you do not like Indian cuisine you might struggle especially if you are vegitarian. However the meal I had was of a good standard if not a little cool.
As I had had a long day I wnet to bed early and was woken within minutes by noise from the room next door. Unfortunateley for me there was a family with young children that appeared to want to stay up late. This combined with the mother making phone calls to her friends to tell them she had arrived at the hotel. I was just glad that I had put a pair of earplugs in my pocket after going into out factory, at least I got some sleep in a very comfortable bed.
I am not sure if the problems I experienced were due to the fact my room had an interconecting door to the room next door or if this is a problem with the hotel.
When I did comment to the reception staff as I checked out the receptionist said she had checked the family in and the children were noisy then, she appologised but didn't seem that concerned.
A real shame as this could have been an excellent hotel for me to use on a regular basis.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't get a room with an interconecting door.