“Goes the extra mile”

Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
Halifax, Canada
“Goes the extra mile”
Reviewed 9 November 2011

When I pass through Heathrow I always stay at the Premier Inn on Bath Road. I have done so for years, now. They meet all of my needs and go the extra mile. The rooms are clean and quiet, you don't hear the aeroplanes, so get a good night's sleep. The bar has areas where you can relax without being interrupted. The restaurant is always welcoming and the service is good. I have to mention restaurant waiter Dardan who was quick to point out when I had overapaid my bill, as I had made a mistake in my payment, having only just entered the country and mistaken the value of my English money. What more can you ask for? This is a place you can trust. I intend to maintain this hotel as my prime choice when staying overnight in the Heathrow area.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room and you will get one. The service is good here.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Carolyn M
HeathrowBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this review, 15 November 2011
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). We are delighted that you had a comfortable stay with us, and that our hotel, and helpful team members met your expectations. Your comments are a real source of motivation for the team who work really hard to ensure every Guest has a fantastic experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future - for the best rates and the quickest way to book please visit our website.

Dolly

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,231)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 November 2011

We stayed here for one night before our flight to Rio de Janeiro, having flown in from Cyprus to Gatwick. The hotel is served by the Hoppa bus which is most convenient. Expecting the normal size of Premier Inn we were amazed at the size and luxuriousness of the central lobby area. Check-in was friendly and efficient - as were all staff. Our room was a typical Premier Inn room with super-sized double bed and every type of comfort, including a responsive heating/air-condiioning system. We ate dinner in the restaurant and again service was excellent and the food very good. Buffet breakfast was a joy. An exceptional range of choices and all hot food was fresh and hot. We will most certainly recommend this to others. Having booked early we paid just £48 for the double room and with two full breakfasts ended up paying just £69 for the two of us. We do not see how this could be bettered!

Room Tip: All are probably good, but book early for a good price.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TessaPolis
HeathrowBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this review, 10 November 2011
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel, from the size of the room, the selection at breakfast, the friendliness of the staff and more importantly that you found your stay a good value for money.

Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel on one night before a flight to the USA and another night on my return. On both occasions all staff were very accommodating, even allowing for an early check in on my return - very helpful after an overnight flight. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the bathrooms spotless. The new (to me) self-service check-in was explained in a very friendly way which could easily be followed. The Costa Coffee facility was most welcome, and the food in the restaurant was very good, the steak cooked to perfection. Aircraft noise is not a problem. I took a taxi from the hotel to terminal 5 (booked through the hotel phone in the reception area) costing £15 - which was fine as the driver helped with my heavy luggage. On my return I took the shuttle bus costing £4.50 but there is no help with luggage. I have used this airport hotel a few times before and from my recent experience I shall definitely stay there next time I travel from Heathrow. For an airport hotel the cost is very reasonable, especially if you can book early.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank Transha
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us, from the service at check in to your dining in our Thyme restaurant.

UK
Reviewed 8 November 2011

This is the second time we have used the hotel. The rooms are very comfortable and the welcome by all the staff very good. Great access to the airport.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side away from the M4 are quieter
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank UkAlan_T
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). We are delighted that you have chosen to stay with us again and that our hotel, and helpful team members met your expectations.

Bridgwater, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I arrived early evening for a one-night stop-over prior to flying from Heathrow the next day. My room was tastefully decorated and very quiet. A lovely hot bath and a beautiful room to relax in set me in the right mood for my anticipated holiday. I was pleased to see there was a Gideon's Bible by my bed and enjoyed being able to read it before having a very comfortable night's sleep. Thank you for a lovely place to stay!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank Christine S
HeathrowBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this review, 9 November 2011
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). We are delighted that you had a comfortable stay with us, and that our hotel met your expectations.

Cambridge, UK
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Having had the need to leave from Heathrow on a early flight for a overseas trip. I needed a overnight hotel. The big chains hotels were quoting really stupid prices. Bt chance I happened to check the prices from Premier Inn Heathrow and got a price of £77.00.
Hotel booked and little apprehensive about how good a "budget" hotel really would be. But my fears were very wrong. It's a stunning little hotel, about a 10 min bus ride from Heathrow, which was clean bright and with one of the most comfortable bed I have expereinced in a hotel in a long time.
I was on the 1st floor and the noise from above and from the corridoors was very minimul thus ensuring a very peaceful night
The restuarant and the food served was superb and at a very reasonable price, which when you consider that you are a "captive" audience (there's not much else in Bath Road) they could easily have pumped the prices up.
The bar is a nice size and again not over priced and there's a 24 hr coffee shop on site which is perfect for that wake up coffee as you head off for a early flight the next morning.
My only complaint is with the Coffee Shop, and this is purely personal preference, and that is that it's a Costa Coffee which is nowehere near the quality of Starbucks which would have been better.
Apart from that, it's a perfect hotel for that pre-flight stay or indeed if you just happen to have need to be in the area for any reason and at the prices you can get it for simply can't be bettered.

Room Tip: if you like plane spotting you can get a room that overlooks the runway
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ChrisFarrington
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel, from the size of the room, the food served in the restaurant, the 24 hour Costa and more importantly that you found your stay a god value for money.

Southern Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 November 2011

For £80 you get an overnight stay very close to the airport with parking on site for a week. The rooms are comfortable and quiet. The restaurant is good value with an excellent wine offer. The staff are efficient and polite. This is my 4th stay and I see no reason why I wont come back

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank windsurfer9
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I am delighted to hear that you found your stay good value for money and a good location.I am also pleased to hear that you also found the food and wine to be great value in the Thyme Restaurant.

Dolly
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Sofitel London Heathrow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Ibis London Heathrow Airport

Been to Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel? Share your experiences!