Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
    • Pool
    • Bar/Lounge
    Average 3/5
      9,678 results
      All reviewsthyme restaurantmeal dealbath roadpurple parkingcosta coffeeheathrow airportcoffee shopcar parkhoppa busexcellent value for moneyall you can eatfamily roomgood nights sleepnext morningbar and restaurantnight's sleepbudget hotel
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 17 May 2012

I am the first person to rave about Premier Inn. Clean rooms, comfortable beds. what more could you possibly want?

Well, good customer service would be a great start. It took a while for a member of staff to recognise that we might need some assistance to check in after we were unable to use the self service check in machines. The member of staff asked us to verify what we had booked so we did - two rooms for four people. He was starting to get us worried as he was spending a lot of time searching on his computer - as if there had been an overbooking or something. Eventually it seemed that he could find us rooms and then bluntly said "You will pay". I said we'd already paid, I'd paid using my credit card online. all that he repeated a further few times was "you will pay". We took our booking confirmation back off him to look at it ourselves and discovered in tiny print that it said that we did indeed have to pay on arrival. if the receptionist had pointed this out the first time there would have been no issue, but he was quite agressive in his manner and certainly had no customer service skills. Once this matter had been sorted out he told me to put my card into the machine to pay, but this was only the payment for one room. I was paying for both rooms so asked if i could pay for both rooms together. There was an awful lot of faffing around and not much work being carried out by this chap - he clearly did not know what he was doing. Eventually he got a manager who explained what he needed to do. The payment eventually was made. He then said, oh you want breakfast so you have to pay for that now. I bit my tongue, but it was late at night and I was getting tired. I made the payment. Then he said, "Okay, now you need to pay for the second breakfast". Really, are you trying to wind me up, why can I not pay for two rooms and two breakfasts together?

Sorry Premier Inn, but your customer service has really let you down on this occasion and I think you need to retrain your terrible staff at this site. We had no warm welcome, no efficient service, not even an apology when the receptionist messed up, just a little giggle and "That is my mistake" - as if it could be anybody else's mistake that he can't do the job or communicate effectively with customers.

Aside from the poor customer service, the hotel is your usual Premier Inn - clean and comfortable. We stayed here as we were attending the London Sevens. The location and price were a great alternative to many of the more expensive options around the stadium.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
      1  Thank EnglishRose79
      Kelly L, Social Media at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2012

Thank you for your review.

At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, and we do apologise that on this occasion we failed to do this. Your comments have been noted and will be duly followed up by both our Customer Services Team and the Management team at this hotel.

Once again thank you for your review we do hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2012

Stayed here the last 4 years whilst i have been at Twickenham. Good value and the staff are great, even if you fall in at the early hours they still give great service and nothing is too much trouble

would highly recommend PI especially Bath Road

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
      Kerry C, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

It is a pleasure to know that you have been staying with us for the last 4 years. ·I shall pass your comments onto the team who work really hard to ensure every Guest has a fantastic experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future - for the best rates and the quickest way to book please visit our website.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

Stayed for one night again before a long haul back to Toronto on May 13/12. Another great experience, wonderfully comfortable bed, large room, shower was powerful and plenty of hot water. Everything you need ie, good hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities in the room also a safe for valuables if you require. Had the meal deal which for 22 pounds was excellent, three course meal with a glass of wine at dinner and this covered a full breakfast the next morning. I don't eat a cooked breakfast, but had cereal, fresh fruit salad, yoghurt and toast - all great. Quality of food was surprisingly good at dinner. I chose a shrimp cocktail, rump steak and apple crumble cake, all of which were cooked to perfection. Staff in Thyme were friendly and extremely helpful. I have paid a lot more for far more inferior meals, so I was really surprised to get such a good meal for this price. This is a great place to stay and I would recommend without reservation.

Room Tip: Choose rooms that don't look over the lobby on the inside of the building to avoid noise and lights on all night. Single women staying on their own are automatically placed on upper floors for safety reasons, the elevators only operate with a room key card. This avoids casual visitors to the hotel being able to access upper floors. Choose rooms away from elevator shaft to avoid noise.
      • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
      1  Thank susiemississauga

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay and were impressed with the room facilities and the Meal Deal, that offers an excellent value for money. I am glad you chose to dine with us in our Thyme restaurant and found the food to be of good quality.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

This hotel is just that, ok. It is a budget hotel with budget restaurant, budget room... with a Heathrow price tag.

It isn't terrible, and for hotels around Heathrow you've got to expect it to be expensive for what it is.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I hope you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future - for the best rates and the quickest way to book please visit our website.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

Cannot recommend this place enough! me, my mother-in-law, my husband and our 2 boys (6 months and 2 years) stayed here overnight at the start and at the end of our holiday in the uk and both times the staff in the restaurant were sooo friendly and helpful towards my whole family. They had my 2 year old high fiving and smiling through breakfast, which is usually a very trying time. One waiter in particular was very helpful and friendly, Manjindu ( hope i got the spelling right??). He was great with the kids and very efficient with any requests for help we had. The accommodation is great too and excellent value for money.we will be back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family