Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
Los Angeles, California
“3 night stay”
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I paid for a 3 night stay with meal deal ... was just perfect from room to food and location. This was my 2nd visit in 6 months time and for sure i will come again!. Would like to name two specific waiters for their good service with a smile at the thyme restaurant. Peter & Lucilia! Thx for everything!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank frankiezahra

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,260)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Holland, Michigan
Reviewed 11 June 2012

This is my second stay at this location and I was as pleased with this stay as with my previous one. The rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable and the staff was very helpful. Because of my early flight arrival from Africa, I decided to stop by the hotel to see if there were any rooms ready and if so, if I could check in way ahead of normal check in time. The gracious person at the front desk indicated that they were full and that they did not have any rooms currently ready and she encouraged me to check back shortly. After about an hour (spent eating breakfast), she called housekeeping directly to check on room availability and she offered a room to me several hours before check in time which allowed me to get some much needed rest. Great customer service that I have not always seen at other hotel chains! Would recommend this hotel without hesitation.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I paid top price I guess as I walked in at last minute. Even so I felt it was extremely good value. I have stayed in many a 5 star hotel and been very disappointed, this hotel offers the sort of experience I have been looking for. (and at a good price as well). The decor and facilities are outstanding, you really feel you are staying somewhere special. Lots of retail and restaurant options, places to relax, and the rooms are just as good as anywhere else I have stayed. Cant really find anything negative to say.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2012

As soon as we got to check in, we had to wait for 10-15 mins even though there were available check in desks. We wanted to pay by cash as I've had my card skimmed so that is all I deal in now! We were asked for ID because we paid by cash. We weren't going anywhere other than into the city for a short break with our 5 year old son, so therefore never took ID. We were told this was for security! When I'm obviously 5 months pregnant, and we were travelling with our small boy...what damage they thought we were going to do I don't know. We travelled from Bristol, so wasn't a short journey. They said without ID we couldn't stay. In the end a senior member of staff said they'd let us on this occasion! We booked online, so they therefore had our address etc if there were any damage (which there wasn't). This whole debacle ruined what was supposed to be a nice family weekend away, not to mention, upset our little boy. We never even got an apology after being made to feel like criminals just because we were paying by cash!

If you pay by cash, take identification, other than that, not bad hotel. Restaurant staff very nice.

• Stayed June 2012
Kelly L, Social Media at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this review, 15 June 2012
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel.

At Premier Inn we always strive to provide customers with a comfortable stay, and I apologise if on this occasion your stay was less than relaxing. It is standard policy to ask for ID from cash-paying customers, as stated in our Terms and Conditions, and I can only apologise if you were made to feel distressed or uncomfortable.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Yorkshire UK
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Unexpectedly high service level for a chain hotel, with all staff displaying a helpful, pleasant and interested attitude that only usually comes with a premium price.
This hotel is well provided with reception, bar , snack and restaurant facilities so an overnight stay for the airport is enjoyable. Rooms are fine.Restaurant has a well priced menu that is of a better presentation and quality than also might be expected. Dinner and Breakfast deal is worth considering.
It is also quite near to Windsor so if deals are available it would serve as a base for Legoland, London and Windsor trips.

Room Tip: Airport car park plus hotel may provide a good deal
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TonyW2
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 June 2012

forget high end hotels , this was by far the best overnight airport hotel i've stayed in ! the best thing is you park up and you keep your car keys so if you forget something you can get it . as you walk in there are people ready to help you check in , the room we stayed in was very clean and very comfortable. there are about 3 restaurants and a couple of bars all very clean and fairly priced £7 for a pint and bacardi and coke. the best bit for me is if you like plane watching ,at the back of the hotel there is a grass verge with pub benches and you have the best seat in the house for watching the planes come in . there has been a lot of talk about charging £10 to park your car overnight if you are also parking at t1 and t3 for your holiday? well there was no charge . then in the morning you drive and park up in long stay and again you keep your keys, none of this leave it for someone to drive it off to some out of place field! to and from car park to terminals was easy and quick 20 mins both ways. i would never consider any other as this was perfect! hope this helps.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bigduke6051
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Sofitel London Heathrow
Hilton London Heathrow Airport
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport

Been to Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel? Share your experiences!