“A long treck to the airport”

Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I stayed at the Premier Inn before an early flight from Heathrow. The hotel itself is good with friendly service and plenty of facilities. The room was big and clean, if a bit run down. However, when staying at an aiport hotel, you do not expect it to take 30 minutes to get there with the shuttle bus! It would be much faster to stay close to Paddington and take the express.

1  Thank CamillaL

Reviewed 11 June 2012

It might be strange to review an airport hotel but feel this one deserves a mention. It is clean , quiet, comfortable , good price, good food, good service. I have stayed in many hotel airports over the years some quite pricey , but never again , as far as possible I will always choose this one! Great value.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank famper
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I paid for a 3 night stay with meal deal ... was just perfect from room to food and location. This was my 2nd visit in 6 months time and for sure i will come again!. Would like to name two specific waiters for their good service with a smile at the thyme restaurant. Peter & Lucilia! Thx for everything!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank frankiezahra
Reviewed 11 June 2012

This is my second stay at this location and I was as pleased with this stay as with my previous one. The rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable and the staff was very helpful. Because of my early flight arrival from Africa, I decided to stop by the hotel to see if there were any rooms ready and if so, if I could check in way ahead of normal check in time. The gracious person at the front desk indicated that they were full and that they did not have any rooms currently ready and she encouraged me to check back shortly. After about an hour (spent eating breakfast), she called housekeeping directly to check on room availability and she offered a room to me several hours before check in time which allowed me to get some much needed rest. Great customer service that I have not always seen at other hotel chains! Would recommend this hotel without hesitation.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I paid top price I guess as I walked in at last minute. Even so I felt it was extremely good value. I have stayed in many a 5 star hotel and been very disappointed, this hotel offers the sort of experience I have been looking for. (and at a good price as well). The decor and facilities are outstanding, you really feel you are staying somewhere special. Lots of retail and restaurant options, places to relax, and the rooms are just as good as anywhere else I have stayed. Cant really find anything negative to say.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

As soon as we got to check in, we had to wait for 10-15 mins even though there were available check in desks. We wanted to pay by cash as I've had my card skimmed so that is all I deal in now! We were asked for ID because we paid by cash. We weren't going anywhere other than into the city for a short break with our 5 year old son, so therefore never took ID. We were told this was for security! When I'm obviously 5 months pregnant, and we were travelling with our small boy...what damage they thought we were going to do I don't know. We travelled from Bristol, so wasn't a short journey. They said without ID we couldn't stay. In the end a senior member of staff said they'd let us on this occasion! We booked online, so they therefore had our address etc if there were any damage (which there wasn't). This whole debacle ruined what was supposed to be a nice family weekend away, not to mention, upset our little boy. We never even got an apology after being made to feel like criminals just because we were paying by cash!

If you pay by cash, take identification, other than that, not bad hotel. Restaurant staff very nice.

• Stayed: June 2012
Kelly L, Social Media at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2012

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel.

At Premier Inn we always strive to provide customers with a comfortable stay, and I apologise if on this occasion your stay was less than relaxing. It is standard policy to ask for ID from cash-paying customers, as stated in our Terms and Conditions, and I can only apologise if you were made to feel distressed or uncomfortable.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Sofitel London Heathrow
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport

Been to Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel? Share your experiences!