Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I'm suprised this hotel is rated as #2 airport hotel near Heathrow. It's really a budget/motel style establishment. What bothers me most about this place is the noise from the corridors and the floor above during night. If you sleep lightly you will suffer from this. The resturant food was nothing special. Clearly microwave heated pre-made dishes. I had the lasagna, and it is one of the worst I have experienced. Breakfast was buffet full english style of OK quality. The small restaurant where they serve the buffet was however extremly crowded at 9am. When checking out I had to wait in line for 10 minutes to speak to someone, and missed my Hoppa shuttle to T5. I guess this place would be nice for families on a tight budget, but for solo travellers like myself, I'd rather pay 20£ more to get a real hotel, with the required service.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 18 August 2012

I stayed here on the last part of my trip back to America. Conveniently located close to Heathrow. I had stayed in a travel lodge and there is no comparison. The staff at Premier Inn were friendly and nice. I will definitely stay here on my next trip back to the UK.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
PIBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road).
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of your stay from the location and the friendly staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future - for the best rates and the quickest way to book please visit our website.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

Stayed here with husband and 2 teenagers so we were near airport for flight next day. First impressions, very big and clean, was told that it is a flagship for other Premier Inns. Check in efficient and given all the information we required and needed to know. Easily found family room on ground floor. 1 double bed, 1single bed and 1 bed on the floor. (much better than family room in Holiday Inn Bath Road which is 1 double bed and 1 double sofa bed, that was really tiny and uncomfortable) Booked table for evening meal then had a drink from coffee shop next to restaurant. Sat outside with drinks and watched planes landing, did wonder then if we would be disturbed all night with air traffic noises. Had a lovely meal in restaurant, good value. Returned to room for nights sleep ,which is usually not too good night before flying. I had the best nights sleep ever !!!! The beds were so comfortable and did not hear any noise, air con also very good. Check out next day efficient and taxi booked for us which arrived promptly. Throughout stay found every member of staff very friendly and helpful. Last year we stayed at the above mentioned Holiday Inn but the prices were far too expensive this year so ended up at the Premier Inn. So pleased that happened otherwise would not have used this Premier Inn. We will always choose this hotel from now on when flying from Heathrow.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JacBanf

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of your stay from the efficient check in, to the lovely meal in the Restaurant and a great nights sleep.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

My wife and I along with our son and his 8 year old twin daughters spent 3 enjoyable nights as a base for a Legoland trip. The hotel is excellent and as far as I am concerned is excellent value for money. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the prepaid buffet breakfast is wonderful. It is the first time I have used Premier Inns but it will certainly not be the last.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of your stay from excellent value for money, friendly staff and wonderful breakfast.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

Chose this hotel as a Friday night stopover on route to a UK based holiday. Lobby area huge and buzzing. Receptionist greeting us before we made it to check in machines, and did the checking in for us. Must say, all the staff we met were brilliant. Had requested in advance a room at the back overlooking the planes, but found ourselves in a court yard room. Quick trip back to reception got us a room with a side view instead. Good sized room, with two double beds, nice and clean. We paid for a meal deal, £22 per adult for 3 course dinner with a drink, and all you can eat breakfast. Kids eat free breakfast time, but had to pay just over £10 for their evening meal (for two). Dinner was good, breakfast was fab. Fill up at breakfast time, then you don't need to eat again til evening. Nice picnic area outside by the car park with planes almost going over your head. We sat there on a beautiful evening, drink in hand with kids more than entertained by the planes. Would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2012

As always with Premier Inn you get what you pay for and more, the staff were all friendly, Costa coffee open 24/7.
Breakfast devine, fresh fruit salad,summer fruit salad, cooked breakfast, crossiants, crumpets, toast, Costa coffee coffee, fruit juices ect, literally eat as much as you want,the one thing missing from breakfast selection I felt at least but this is personal preference was a decent branded vegetarian sausage as ones avaliable were more like a sage and onion stuffing (This is my thoughts on that and by no way a critiscm of breakfast choices and qaulity avaliable)
Only very small downside was on arrival reception desks seemed under staffed, meaning check in took longer than would hope for in such a large hotel, on plus side recetionist was very friendly.
All in all my husband, children and I had a very good break.
Will return, would recommend especially for Families wanting a base for Legoland or London.

Room Tip: Sound insulation amazing when you look out window and see all the planes literally stacking up for r...

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of your stay from the friendly staff and the devine breakfast. Please accept my apologies on the speed of check in; I have passed on your comments to our Reception Manager.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

Smart, clean and comfortable hotel. Very impressive lobby/reception area with a variety of seating areas. The rooms were smart with nice firm beds and air con. and well soundproofed.
The staff were the best I've known - brilliant in all respects.
Breakfast was very good - plenty of choice and the system worked well despite being quite busy.
We did have one disappointing evening meal which the staff addressed admirably. Kids ate free before 7pm which was excellent.
If you like aeroplanes, you can get up close and personal with the Heathrow traffic.
We stayed for 3 nights. We did some sightseeing in London and it was a little adventure for the kids taking a bus to Hounslow West and the tube from there into the capital. We were also visiting relatives who lived 30 mins. drive from the hotel which provided the ideal base for our requirements.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of your stay from clean and comfortable room, to the excellent staff service and good breakfast. Please accept my apologies for the one disappointing evening meal, I am glad this was resolved on the evening.
Kerry

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Sofitel London Heathrow
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Hilton London Heathrow Airport
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport

Been to Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel? Share your experiences!